Originally published: 2018-09-01 00:17:55
Those who support the Palestinians claim to the West Bank and Gaza are defying and mocking the Koran. — Peter Baum
The Quran itself verifies with detailed explanation that Allah promised the land of the modern State of Israel to the Jewish People. Are Muslims denying the words of Allah or is the Quran a Zionist document?
Most Muslims have absolutely no idea what Muhammad’s Quran reveals, since its contents is a jumble of disconnected, non-sequential thoughts, ideas and stories.
The BDS (Boycott Disinvestment & Sanctions) movement against Israel was started by the Arabs and has chapters in many countries in the world, supported invariably by clueless indigenous members of these countries who claim that they are not being anti Jewish but rather, are fair minded regarding the alleged oppression of the ‘Palestinian People’ by Israelis.
The so called “Palestinians” (who are actually Arabs and Muslims from all over the Middle East and Central Asia) claim with incredible degrees of historical and theological contortions and deception, that the Jews are occupiers of their Arab land. This, in absolute and in obvious contradiction of the Bible, not to mention Muhammad’s Quran and the historical record.
The Arabs and their supporters never mention the following facts:
- Arab imperialism conquered and subjugated the Holy Land in 635AD and remained as occupiers for 1330 years (until 1967)
- The Balfour Declaration addressed the territories that today make up Jordan, Israel and Palestinian Authority. The British, without the consent of the Jews or the League of Nations, unilaterally gave Jordan to the Hashemite Arabs. Thus the Jews lost almost 72% of the land promised to them at the stroke of a pen
- There was a “Two-States” UN resolution (181) in 1947 which was accepted by the Jews but rejected by the Arabs.
- In 1948 the Arabs started a war of extermination against the newly created Israel (in territories allocated to them by the UN).
- The war resulted in alleged 700,000 Arab refugees and a cessation of hostilities in 1949.
- Because of the Arab war against Israel and the Jews, there was a mass expulsion of over 950,000 Jews from the lands of their nativity by Arab and Muslim countries
- Had the Arabs not started the war against the Jews, there would have been no Arab or Jewish refugees
What people don’t know, including many Muslims themselves, is that the Quran is actually quite a pro-Zionist document. By which I mean that Allah, in the Quran, asserts repeatedly and unambiguously that the Promised Land belongs only to the descendants of Abraham, through the bloodlines of Jacob-Israel and Isaac called Israelites, the Chosen People.
To the Arabs and Muslims, calling Quran Zionist is tantamount to blasphemy. But is it though?
Let me explore this issue based entirely upon Muhammad’s Quran itself and no other. A simple review of the relevant verses of the Quran provide all the necessary evidence.
Those who want the complete verses, can read them in the Quran, as I am giving you chapter and verse where to find them. It is important to understand that Allah, and no one else, is speaking these words in these verses and Muslims (and Arabs) all over the world have been defying and disobeying their god Allah’s commands and statements with impunity and without reverence:
Al Baqara 2:47 – “O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favor which I (Allah) bestowed upon You and that I preferred you above the whole world “
Al Baqara 2:122 – “O Children of Israel! call to mind the special favor which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you above the whole world”
Al Maida 5:21 – “O my people! enter the holy land (al Arth al Muqaddasata) which Allah hath assigned unto you and turn not back ignominiously for then will ye be overthrown to your own ruin.”
Al Aaraf 7:137 – “And We (Allah) made a people considered weak (and of no account) inheritors of lands in both east and west lands, whereon We sent down our blessings. The fair promise of the Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy and We leveled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected (with such pride)”
(“inheritors of lands in both east and west lands” is actually the Promised Land of the Israelites on BOTH sides of the river Jordan).
Al Aaraf 7:138 – “We took the Children of Israel (with safety) across the sea…”
Yunus 10:93 – “We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place and provided for them sustenance of the best”
Al Israa 17:2 – “We (Allah) gave Moses the Book (Torah) and made it a Guide to the Children of Israel (commanding): “Take not other than Me as Disposer of (your) affairs.”
Al Israa 17:104 – “And We (Allah) said thereafter to the Children of Israel “Dwell securely in the land (of promise)”:
Ta Ha 20:80 – “O ye Children of Israel! We delivered you from your enemy and We made a Covenant with you on the side of Mount (Sinai) and We sent down to you Manna and quails…”
Al Mu’min 40:53 – “We did aforetime give Moses the (Book of) Guidance and We gave the Book (Torah) in inheritance to the Children of Israel”
Al Dukhan 44:32 – “And We chose them (People of Israel) aforetime above all the nations knowingly”
Al Jathiyah 45:16 – “We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book (Torah) … and We favored them above all the nations”
Allah, in very clear Arabic, asserts that he fulfilled his promise to reward the Children of Israel with the Promised Land, the same land that the later conquering hordes of Muhammadan Arabs claim as exclusively theirs, contrary to their own Quran.
Allah, in verse after verse and in different chapters, repeatedly and unambiguously asserts that it was Allah and only Allah who did the “choosing”, contrary to the hate-mongering declarations by anti Jews that it is the racist and arrogant Israelites and Jews who declare themselves the Chosen People.
Based upon all that has been presented here, how can any sane and fair minded person accept the wild and unsubstantiated claims by Muslims, that the loose leaf and arbitrary collection of the Quran is correct, whereas the older Book, the Torah of the Bible, whose pages, chapters and verses are in perfect order and upon which the Quran’s foundations are rooted, is not?
It is obvious that Muhammad did not realize that his loose-leaf notes had fully captured and preserved – though somewhat scrambled up from the more ancient accounts – actually verifying with detailed explanation, that the Israelites and the Jews had lived many centuries before him, settled and made their homeland as a nation in the very state of modern Israel and territories that have since been restored. These are the very lands that his Arab followers absurdly deny had ever previously belonged to anyone else but themselves.
It is crystal clear, that contrary to the untested beliefs of hundreds of millions of Muhammadan Arabs and Muslims in the world today, their very own Quran in fact, fully supports and verifies the claims of the Jews for the land of Israel as their ancient and rightful home and nation.
Thus, in a nutshell, the Quran is Zionist.
Repost from: The Zionist Quran – IQ ak Rassooli – Mida
More Posts by This Writer
- Are You Being Swindled by the Biggest Confidence Trick Perpetrated by Israel’s Enemies?
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- The Palestinian Charters
- Dear Palestine, Shall the Truth Be Damned?
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- Coronavirus, Meet Corbynovirus – You Both Have More In Common Than You Think
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy
- How BLM, Palestinians, and Liberals Are Empowering and Protecting Slavery
- Tangled Weaved Webs – Why Are Palestinians and Their Supporters Mocking the Qur’an?
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- How Liberals Have Turned Racism Into a Business Globally
- The Pro-Palestinian Myth
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- How The MSM Ideological Propaganda of Fake News Is Killing Innocent Lives
- BLATANT DISREGARD: Mainstream Media Ignores Atrocities Occurring in Africa
- United in Jew Hatred