Originally posted 2019-07-09 12:16:46.
Illustration: The foundation of Tel Aviv 1909 (GPO)
Revisionist history combined with decades of supporting propaganda from professionally biased sources have managed to persuade a global population of the actual existence of what is nothing other than a mythical civilisation – the indigenous Palestinian.
Those currently calling themselves Palestinians profess to be the indigenous people of Palestine, but very simple research proves they are are an anthropological fiction.
If such a race, people, civilisation or culture ever existed then given the numerous conflicts since time immemorial which defined the geographical area some such conflicts would be evidenced by the participation of the indigenous Palestinians.
Forensic investigative research during the period 3000 BC to 1964 AD makes no reference to any war or battle fought by those identifying as indigenous Palestinians against either foreign or domestic enemies.
Unsurprisingly there is no record of any person identified as an indigenous Palestinian leader during this period.
Moreover, given the near five thousand year period they claim to have inhabited the area there is no identifiable building having been constructed by indigenous Palestinians.
There are no records of archaeological nor historical artifacts or discoveries that can validate any indigenous Palestinian language nor currency unique to indigenous Palestinians.
Indeed, what did indigenous Palestinians call themselves prior to or after the Roman naming of the area during the Roman conquest.
Even the most recent and well-known Palestinian Yasser Arafat was an indigenous Egyptian.
I am willing to be corrected but so to must various Arabs of high profile and importance, diplomats and politicians:
“There is no such country as Palestine. Palestine is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. Palestine is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it”.
– Auni Bey Abdul – Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to the Peel Commission, 1937
“Such a creature as Palestine does not exist at all. The land is nothing but the southern part of Greater Syria”.
– Ahmad Shukran, Arab UN Ambassador 1956
“Half of Palestinians are Saudis and the other half Egyptians.”
– Politician from miltiant Hamas, Fathi Hamad
“As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites but ironically this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today’s Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations.”
– Militant Walid Shoebat
“There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline a Palestinian identity… yes the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes.The founding of a Palestinian State is a new tool in the battle against Israel.”
– Militant PLO commander Zuhair Mushin
There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.”
– Academic Philip Hitti
“In Jerusalem there is not a place one can call sacred and the same holds true for the tombs of Hebron.”
– Scholar Ibn Taymiyyah, 1263 -1328
This last statement from one of the most important of all historical Islamic scholars is evidence of the total lack of religious importance of both Jerusalem and Hebron to the made up Palestinians.
“Never forget this one point – there is no such thing as a Palestinian people and there is no Palestinian entity.”
– Arab leader, Syrian dictator Hafez Assad
All of the above have publicly stated in various but similar terminology that the Palestinians are a mythical people.
Now if I and all the above mentioned Arab politicians, military operatives, academics and scholars are incorrect then who can prove our lack of intellectual competence or misunderstanding.
Unfortunately, those attempting this task will also have to prove as fiction the evidence of numerous and revered travellers to the area all of whom just happened to miss the presence of any cultural evidence relating to an indigenous Palestinian presence.
Such historical itinerants include:
- Gunner Edward Webbe 1590 – he wrote of Jerusalem “that nothing there is to be seen but a little of the old wall”.
- Adrian Reland 1665 / 6 – Dutch scholar wrote about the very few Arab place names
- Thomas Shaw 1750 – “the land in Palestine is lacking in people”.
- Count Constantine Volney 1787 – “Palestine is a ruined and desolate land”.
- William Thackeray 1844 – In his book From Jaffa to Jerusalem identified Jewish history and culture but a lack of an Arab presence
- James Finn 1857 -wrote similarly to William Thackeray above
- Mark Twain (Samuel Clemence) 1867 – in the Innocents Abroad, wrote about a desolate and deserted country
- B.W. Johnson 1892 – again, scribed similarly to Thackeray, Finn and Twain citing Jewish culture and history and noting a distinct lack of Arab culture.
From the sixteenth century onwards, numerous other travelers, writers and scholars journeyed through the area including Alphonse de Lamartine, Sir George Gawler, Felix Fabri, Edward Robinson, Siebald Rieter are just some examples.
All of them documented their findings as evidence for time immemorial and all identified common themes.
Firstly, the obvious presence of Jewish culture and populations in townships and villages – Jerusalem, Shechem, Hevron (Hebron) Haifa, Safed, Gaza, Galilee and numerous other places.
And secondly, paradoxically, none of these itinerants evidenced in their writings anything that could even tenuously be connected to a Palestinian culture, people, history, or claim to rights of a Palestinian people wronged.
Even Napoleon Bonaparte recognised and identified a Jewish existence and return of population to the area without ever referring to the Palestinians.
All of the above make detailed notations of a then current and historical indigenous Jewish presence but not one refers to any indigenous Palestinian presence nor previous Palestinian culture.
This of course is consistent with historical research but also unsurprisingly with the statements, writings and essays of the Arab commentators noted previously.
As if to endorse all of the unpalatable truth to Israel’s enemies the early 20th century photographic evidence of both Dwight Elmendorf and Leo Kahn is identifies Jewish culture and the itinerant Bedouins but no indigenous Palestinian inhabitants.
Only revisionists, modern day antisemites, the liberal fascists that is synonymous with a racist media, the uneducated baying mob and the enemies of the only Jewish State in the world and the Jewish people, promote the mythical ideology of an historically victimised Palestinian people.
Palestinians are an anthropological myth used as a weapon to demonise Israel.
The proof is for all to see.
Why does the world ignore the truth?
Racism is why.
Now it is perfectly possible that some pro-Palestinian commentators may disprove all that has been noted above and in the interests of intellectual debate and historical truth any such challenge is to be welcomed.
Indeed, if our research regarding the nonexistence of a Palestinian race, people or culture is unable to be validated the following will come as an even greater shock to the enemies and opponents of Israel and Zionism.
The holy Koran actually bequeaths and bestows in numerous Suras (17.104 as just one of over thirty examples) that the Holy Land (what is today’s Israel and what might possibly be part of tomorrow’s Palestine) belongs to the Children of Israel, that are today’s Jewish peoples.
Any contradiction to those Suras must therefore be considered as being Islamophobic.
It would not surprise you to learn that just like the noted writers and Arab leaders above there is no mention of the Palestinians within the Koran, nor ironically of Jerusalem.
Today’s Palestinians are nothing more than a Muslim majority, Arab political dual-party alliance.
The Palestinian Authority controlling Judea and Samaria, and Hamas in Gaza.
It is truly bewildering and exasperating that these political organisations have managed to convince the United Nations, the global media and a world populous that they are the rightful natives of the landmass they claim and are indigenous to the area when they are nothing other than immigrants who came to the area as a result of the economic benefits of Zionism.
History is ignored by mankind to the extent that the Palestinians have positioned themselves as victims of Zionist expansionism irrespective of the fact that they maintain manifestos based on the Hitlerite National Socialism of the 1930’s.
How could any morally decent human support the Palestinians who maintain and educate their children to follow Charters (PA 1964 updated 1968 and Hamas 1988) which demand the extermination of Jewish people and charity workers (Rotarians, Masons and Lions) and the subservience to Islam of all religions (Christians, Hindus, Sikhs etc) and races (infidels).
All those less fortunate than ourselves who suffer from degenerative diseases, children with life threatening illnesses,cancer sufferers, those who are physically and mentally disabled and the old, weak and sick aided by such charities would all be inhumanly impacted should the Palestinians be permitted to enact their manifestos.
It is beyond belief that such sadistic barbarians be supported by any individual, political party, nation state or government.
Maybe CNN and the BBC should use this post as a source for the professional incompetents they have used for decades who report on Middle East politics.
More Posts by This Writer
- United in Jew Hatred
- Tangled Weaved Webs
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- The Pro-Palestinian Myth
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels
- The Palestinian Charters
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy