With thanks to Yashiko Sagamori
If you are sure that ”Palestine, the country, goes back through most of recorded history”, then there are a few basic questions about Palestine (or any country for that matter) that can provide answers which would provide ample evidence of its existence, whether now or in the past:
- When was it founded and by whom?
- What were its borders?
- What was its capital?
- What were its major cities?
- What constituted the basis of its economy?
- What was its form of government?
- Can you name at least one Palestinian leader before Arafat?
- Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation?
- What was the language of the country of Palestine ?
- What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine ?
- What was the name of its currency? Choose any date in history and tell what was the approximate exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the US dollar, German mark, GB pound, Japanese yen, or Chinese yuan on that date.
- And, finally, since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?
You are lamenting the “low sinking” of a “once proud” nation.
Please tell me, when exactly was that “nation” proud and what was it so proud of?
And here is the least sarcastic question of all:
If the people you mistakenly call “Palestinians” are anything but generic Arabs collected from all over — or thrown out of — the Arab world,
if they really have a genuine ethnic identity that gives them right for self-determination,
why did they never try to become independent until Arabs suffered their devastating defeat in the Six Day War?
I hope you avoid the temptation to trace the modern-day “Palestinians” to the Biblical Philistines: substituting etymology for history won’t work here.
The truth should be obvious to everyone who wants to know it.
Arab countries have never abandoned the dream of destroying Israel ; they still cherish it today.
Having time and again failed to achieve their evil goal with military means, they decided to fight Israel by proxy.
For that purpose, they created a terrorist organization, cynically called it “the Palestinian people” and installed it in Gaza , Judea, and Samaria.
How else can you explain the refusal by Jordan and Egypt to unconditionally accept back the “West Bank” and Gaza , respectively?
The fact is, Arabs populating Gaza, Judea, and Samaria have much less claim to nationhood than that Indian tribe that successfully emerged in Connecticut with the purpose of starting a tax-exempt casino: at least that tribe had a constructive goal that motivated them.
The so-called “Palestinians” have only one motivation: the destruction of Israel , and in my book that is not sufficient to consider them a “nation” — or anything else except what they really are: a terrorist organization that will one day be dismantled.
There is only one way to achieve peace in the Middle East.
Arab countries must acknowledge and accept their defeat in their war against Israel and, as the losing side should, pay Israel reparations for the more than 50 years of devastation they have visited on it.
The most appropriate form of such reparations would be the removal of their terrorist organization from the land of Israel and accepting Israel ‘s ancient sovereignty over Gaza , Judea, and Samaria.
That will mark the end of the Palestinian people.
So what again are you saying was its beginning???
Jerusalem: 13 Indisputable Facts
Who Are The Palestinians? CBN
More Posts by This Writer
- An Empowering Means to Protect Yourself, Family, and Friends from COVID-19
- If Liberals Hate POTUS This Much, To What Level Of Hate Do They Have for Those On This List?
- What Liberty, Even Decisive Liberty, Is Not
- WikiLeaks Drops Proof That NYTimes Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- Questions to Ask About Palestine — or About Any Country — Claiming History and Sovereignty
- Restarting Our Feeds; Why WHO and Their Pandemic Call is Fake News
- An Open Letter To Dennis Prager And Dave Rubin
- What You Probably Did Not Know About the 56 Signers of Our Declaration of Independence
- Wall Street, Main Street, and Global Economics With a Donald Trump Victory…
- How Prepared Is Your Community for a Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Weapons of Mass Deception Goes Beyond the News – Why You Should Totally Avoid MSM
- Assistant FBI Direct McCabe: I’m leaving office in March – President Trump: NO DEAL
- Cliven and Ryan Bundy Interview – Freedom, Liberty, Dismissal
- The Prejudice of CNN in ‘Breaking’ the Slave Trade in Libya
- Center for Security Policy Occasional Paper Exposes a Perfect Storm of Threat
- The Right Questions and Irrefutable Evidence Are Being Ignored by Palestinian As Well As Muslim Leaders
- What You Need to Know About North Korea’s Missile Program
- Economists Now Say Brexit Doom-and-Gloom Forecasts Were Wrong
- The Logan Act – Using a Dead Letter Law to Bludgeon Trump
- As Smith Heads to DC, Questions Linger Over Her Replacement
- House Expands Russia Probe to FBI, Justice Use of Unconfirmed Dossier to Snare President Trump
- Germany Fines Social Media Sites For Not Deleting ‘Hate Speech’
- Can’t Fight Something You Don’t Know About
- Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman – Friend or Foe of the U.S.?
- Watchdog Sues for Records Related to Flynn Conversations with Russian ambassador
- Congratulation to Hillel Neuer and His Team – U.N. Watch Turned 25
- I Am A Recovered Muslim
- Why Indonesia Showing Solidarity for the Palestinian Cause, Though Understandable, Is a Huge Mistake
- A New Year’s Message for All from Iran
- Trump State Department Supports Iran Protesters, Says Iran Exports ‘Bloodshed’
- Why U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras Recusal From Mike Flynn Case is a Big Deal
- Argentina’s Fernandez Charged with Treason, Arrest Sought
- Veteran’s Day 2019
- DEVELOPING: Kathy Hall Gone Missing Enroute to SCOTUS to Assist In Lawsuit Against Arkansas CPS
- Are Opinion Polls Underestimating Support For the Sweden Democrats?
- Where are George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Podesta brothers?
- Author Vanessa Neumann Shares a Passage of "Blood Profits" (How You Are Unwittingly Funding Terrorists)
- The Legacy the Clinton’s left in Vietnam