Originally posted 2018-09-08 00:17:36.
Ayatollah Khamenei has repeatedly stated that he will never follow the path of the late shah of Iran and leave the country peacefully.
Instead, he has insinuated that he would stay and massacre the enemies of Islam: the Iranian people.
According to a 1989 leaked video, Khamenei was selected to a one-year caretaker period as supreme leader. The 20-minute footage, posted on social media by exiled Iranian journalist Shahed Alavi, reveals that Khamenei said he was not qualified enough for the post.
The illegitimate mullahs presently ruling Iran have been blatantly violating the sacred covenant of human rights by attacking large numbers of peaceful demonstrators demanding nothing more than their God-given right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
The mullahs and their mercenaries are wasting precious human life to maintain themselves in power while terrorizing the Iranian population and giving away the wealth of the nation to numerous terrorist organizations.
According to the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, Iran’s regime spends $16 billion annually to support terrorists and rogue regimes
More Posts by This Writer
- Islamization of American Schools Through Soft Jihad
- A Metaphor about Islam
- Defeating the True Enemies of Iran – the Mullahs
- To the Iranian People, the Free World Is With You – Say Yes to Liberty
- About Puppets (Reason) and Puppeteers (Emotion)
- Is Reformation In the Future of Islam?
- An Exclusive Fraternity for Men – Islam
- Why Should Anyone Confront Islam?
- Dreams Do Come True: Iranian Mullahs’ Death Wish
- Is President Trump Really A Bully?
- UPDATE: Is Reza Pahlavi the Only Hope to Overthrow the Mullahs?
- An Open Letter to U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley From a Grateful Iranian-American