What can you do for prevention against COVID-19? You won’t find most doctors as well as the Liberal media saying much beyond washing your hands a lot.
That does help — but it’s not enough!
NEWSTART principles are primary in self-protection…
- Nutrition – high anti-oxidant fresh veggies & fruits, chicken, beef, fish (especially salmon)
- Exercise – doesn’t have to be rigorous, just consistent and pushing your limits
- Water – a gallon (4 liters) or more daily
- Sunshine – at least 20m a day
- Temperance – avoid touching your face or mouth unless hands are washed right beforehand; wash your hands frequently, and one of the best immune enhancers is alternating hot & cold water during your shower, ending with a minute of pure cold.
- Air – away from the smog, city air, AND NO MASK!
- Rest – more so than usual; if you stress out often, now is the best time to learn to react calmly
- Trust in God – pure faith, this walk is like any walk, start with baby steps and you’ll be running in no time
An educational resource from The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPSonline.org), written and edited by doctors who have been on top of this so-called virus since it started.
You will read more about…
- An overview of SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus and COVID-19 Illness
- What to do if you find yourself with flu-like symptoms
- What to do for early home treatment
- Emerging prevention and treatment options
Disclosure: All physicians contributing to the treatment protocols in this guide for patients are actively treating COVID patients and are focused on early, home-based delivery of medical treatment options unless critical care in hospital is determined to be urgently needed. The contributors have no financial ties with any pharmaceutical company or product suggested in the treatment algorithms.
All contributors have volunteered their time and expertise as a community service in this time of national emergency to help inform patients of their options for research-based, peer-reviewed, safe treatments. They have received no remuneration for their contributions. The opinions expressed in this guide are those of the physician contributors and not those of their institutions listed.
Currently, comments are closed. We have just returned online and are rebuilding many facets of our site. Comments on our site are temporarily disabled until we have the programming for the management of comments tested and placed into production.
About Decisisve Liberty Endorsed Media
Decisive Liberty Endorsed Media - DLEM - provides aggregated news from sources we have followed and vetted so as to provide you the best news content - text, video, as well as podcast. Our list is dynamic and continuously growing, feel free to recommend your favorite news sources by contacting us here. All recommendations are vetted and reviewed before adding our listing of Endorsed Media.