Because if we don’t, it will continue to get more extreme.
This is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their leftist apologists claim.
A phobia is a baseless irrational fear.
Abomination of Islam is based on irrefutable facts and it is not only rational, it is ethically imperative.
Until the Western world understands the threat of Islamic ideology to their society and culture, people will continue to die.
We simply cannot ignore this assault to our way of life.
It is a virtue to take action to oppose the hateful or a vice to ignore it.
It is a virtue to hate tyranny, misogyny, discrimination of all sorts, oppression, and all manner of violations of the legitimate rights of the individual and people.
Islamism is the progeny of Islam.
It is religious fascism, a destroyer of liberty and much of what free people cherish.
Therefore, it must be confronted.
Three Scriptures of Islam
The three scriptures of Islam, the Quran, Islam’s holy book, the Hadith, sayings of Muhammad as recorded by his contemporaries, and the Sira, the life examples of Muhammad himself, together form the body of Islamic beliefs.
They provide an array of frequently confusing, multiple-meaning and even outright contradictory dogmas that enable anyone to pick and choose certain teachings of Islam and justify anything they do based on that scripture.
More Posts by This Writer
- Why Should Anyone Confront Islam?
- Is Reformation In the Future of Islam?
- Dreams Do Come True: Iranian Mullahs’ Death Wish
- To the Iranian People, the Free World Is With You – Say Yes to Liberty
- About Puppets (Reason) and Puppeteers (Emotion)
- Leon Panetta: Obama Should Have Helped Iran Protests in 2009
- Defeating the True Enemies of Iran – the Mullahs
- An Exclusive Fraternity for Men – Islam
- UPDATE: Is Reza Pahlavi the Only Hope to Overthrow the Mullahs?
- A Metaphor about Islam
- Islamization of American Schools Through Soft Jihad
- Is President Trump Really A Bully?
- An Open Letter to U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley From a Grateful Iranian-American