Liberals have a tendency of taking what is said and throwing it back in your face in a very 2-dimensional way.
When you discover what the missing 3rd dimension is (and it is different with each Liberal you encounter), they become very one-dimensional — as well as quite offended and agitated.
Notice I said Liberals, not Democrats, as many Democrats are now distancing themselves from such Liberals — the same for Conservatives and Republicans as there are many Conservatives distancing themselves from RINO’s.
There is a definitely political transformation going on with the Right while the Left is still stuck in Alinsky-Cloward-Piven land for decades.
What the Liberal’s tactics and strategies basically amounts to is bullying, yelling, creating chaos, and every attempt to throw fear into your face – all in the desires of getting whom they are attacking to back down and go back into their corner.
This was not widely pushed until the Obama administration and once the second term was gained by Obama, what the Liberals have been seeing instead are conservative grassroots being aware of their game and using the very same rules and strategies against them — with quite a resounding success to boot.
And THAT r.e.a.l.l.y ticks them off – poor babies…
These tactics, if you are into reading books, can be found in both Saul Alinksy’s Rules for Radicals as well as the Cloward-Piven Strategy – both of which have been their foundation since they were introduced.
If not into reading books, there is plenty of content that reviews this through search engines, YouTube, Vimeo, groups, and pages on nearly all Social Media Platforms (especially GAB.ai and Mind.com)…
David Horowitz is credited for being responsible to waking everyone up to what the Cloward-Piven Strategy is (see his post here) and also provides an in-depth look at who is Saul Alinsky and what his Rules for Radicals book entails (David’s post on Alinsky can be seen here).
When you take the overall aspects of behavior, focus, attitude, tactics, and strategy of both, you can see the Liberals are hell bent on using them – problem is, now their game is known and as in any warfare, if they do not change their rules and strategy, then their days are numbered.
There were good at keeping both the rules and the strategies relatively quiet for 50+ years, it will take about a third of that time to take them down completely – including the those who are in our education, media, as well as government systems.
They ARE a prideful bunch and refuse to open the door called humility – because once they do, they cease being Liberals.
I know – I was one once…
What most do not know is these rules and strategies were honed during WWII during Islam’s and the Third Reich alliance and being implemented by Islam with their “migration attack” on the world.
The tactics and the strategies have not changed since the 1960’s, however, the level at where they are being applied has – our education system, the Mainstream media, our banking system, the Obama administration, the Clinton Foundation, the Soros organizations, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans….
Do I really need to continue?
More Posts by This Writer
- What Liberty, Even Decisive Liberty, Is Not
- Questions to Ask About Palestine — or About Any Country — Claiming History and Sovereignty
- The Prejudice of CNN in ‘Breaking’ the Slave Trade in Libya
- Center for Security Policy Occasional Paper Exposes a Perfect Storm of Threat
- If Liberals Hate POTUS This Much, To What Level Of Hate Do They Have for Those On This List?
- The Right Questions and Irrefutable Evidence Are Being Ignored by Palestinian As Well As Muslim Leaders
- What You Need to Know About North Korea’s Missile Program
- Restarting Our Feeds; Why WHO and Their Pandemic Call is Fake News
- Economists Now Say Brexit Doom-and-Gloom Forecasts Were Wrong
- The Logan Act – Using a Dead Letter Law to Bludgeon Trump
- As Smith Heads to DC, Questions Linger Over Her Replacement
- House Expands Russia Probe to FBI, Justice Use of Unconfirmed Dossier to Snare President Trump
- Germany Fines Social Media Sites For Not Deleting ‘Hate Speech’
- Can’t Fight Something You Don’t Know About
- Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman – Friend or Foe of the U.S.?
- Watchdog Sues for Records Related to Flynn Conversations with Russian ambassador
- Congratulation to Hillel Neuer and His Team – U.N. Watch Turned 25
- I Am A Recovered Muslim
- Why Indonesia Showing Solidarity for the Palestinian Cause, Though Understandable, Is a Huge Mistake
- How Prepared Is Your Community for a Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Cliven and Ryan Bundy Interview – Freedom, Liberty, Dismissal
- A New Year’s Message for All from Iran
- WikiLeaks Drops Proof That NYTimes Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- An Open Letter To Dennis Prager And Dave Rubin
- What You Probably Did Not Know About the 56 Signers of Our Declaration of Independence
- Trump State Department Supports Iran Protesters, Says Iran Exports ‘Bloodshed’
- Why U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras Recusal From Mike Flynn Case is a Big Deal
- Argentina’s Fernandez Charged with Treason, Arrest Sought
- Assistant FBI Direct McCabe: I’m leaving office in March – President Trump: NO DEAL
- Weapons of Mass Deception Goes Beyond the News – Why You Should Totally Avoid MSM
- Veteran’s Day 2019
- DEVELOPING: Kathy Hall Gone Missing Enroute to SCOTUS to Assist In Lawsuit Against Arkansas CPS
- Are Opinion Polls Underestimating Support For the Sweden Democrats?
- Where are George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Podesta brothers?
- Author Vanessa Neumann Shares a Passage of "Blood Profits" (How You Are Unwittingly Funding Terrorists)
- Wall Street, Main Street, and Global Economics With a Donald Trump Victory…
- The Legacy the Clinton’s left in Vietnam