12-Mar-2020: corrections made to ignorance; updated and added links to new graphs; started adding links to relevant posts in other platforms to the comments
First, Our Feeds
For the last 4 weeks, we have been hammering out what needed to be accomplished in the background (what we see, not what you see).
A lot of this involved restructuring our categories, and anyone familiar with WordPress will have a wincing face right now – it is not fun, it is tedious, and can cause baldness if you let it… 🙂
I have not lost any hair, but I have lost my patience a few times.
The restructuring is done…
The testing and corrections are done…
Now we are reactivating out current feeds.
That means there will be a LOT of older as well as new news items will be coming through.
That is something that will settle down once each feed has been turned on – after the upheaval of backlogged news items, each feed will revert to its normal scheduling as well as providing only the latest news items.
For all this, we THANK YOU in advance for your patience.
Once the current feeds are all turned on, we have a whole list of new feeds to provide as well.
IF you are a member of our website, a listing of all the feeds we have created will be made available to you.
If you are not a member, we hope you enjoy mysteries. 🙂
Do know we need to monetize this project as we are already paying a hefty sum out of our pockets – to provide even better services and options is going to require some financial backing.
We will be providing details on this once the feeds are all up and running.
COVID-19 – To Be, or Not to Be
Meanwhile, keep those hands clean and away from your face – from what we have been seeing and reading, COVID-19 is being WAY OVER PLAYED by the media, by the CDC, and by WHO – and by others as well.
From what we have seen on social media, there is a scare about dying from COVID-19 that is spreading just as quickly as the disease itself.
Here is a chart to bring a perspective into what is REALLY going on right now when it comes to the deaths from diseases and how they compare to each other, like the seasonal flu many seem to get every year…
If you want to know why everyone is so hyped up about COVID-19, you need to remember the more you hear something the more you are likely to believe it is true…
So let’s compare the mentions of COVID-19 to
SARS – 56.2M
HIV – 40M
MERS – 23.2M
Ebola – 11.1M
Malaria – 5.9M
Pneumonia – 5.0M
Tuberculosis – 2.9M
Measles – 2.0M
for a GRAND TOTAL of 146.3 million mentions – or only 13.3% of the number of mentions of COVID-19, meaning that COVID-19 is being mentioned 15 times COVID-19 for any 2 times any of the previous diseases were and are being mentioned.
This chart gives some perspective of all this…
You need to remember: what you keep on hearing, you end up believing…
Qualify those to whom you listen.
It is the content of the message by the MSM, WHO, CDC, and others that is causing the panic over a pandemic that literally weaker than the seasonal flu…
Before the propaganda to give babies who-knows-how-many inoculations (some have said it is above 70), whenever a child was discovered to have the measles mothers gathered their kids and headed to the home of the infected child.
Natural immunities – they also knew how to practice wisdom (you wouldn’t do such if your child had a compromised immune system).
Wisdom is something caught, not taught – and lately more are catching communicable diseases than they are wisdom, but that’s a story for another post.
There is no way – even in China – has COVID-19 reached the pandemic levels WHO is declaring.
We struck out the above sentence as it is false, and here’s why…
Here is Merriam-Webster’s definition for pandemic…
pandemic adjective pan·dem·ic | \ pan-ˈde-mik \
Definition of pandemic
pandemic noun pan·dem·ic | \ pan-ˈde-mik \
Definition of pandemic
The difference between pandemic and epidemic:
- pandemic means multi-national even global spreading of a disease, and usually rapidly
- epidemic is localized to a nation, jurisdiction, community
From the charts above, you can easily see several diseases are more devastating than COVID-19 when taking into consideration deaths caused by diseases…
However, COVID-19 is much more contagious than any of the diseases listed in the above graphs.
Now the newsflash – this is not the first time we have had a fast spreading disease!
Our Overall Environment and Condition is Contributing to the Spread
COVID-19 is aided by the luxuries we have today which were not present in the past…
- COVID-19 is man created, it’s not natural, meaning microbiology is far more advanced since the previous diseases – also giving us a warning that we do not know what we are doing, unless this whole thing was quite intentional
- The ability to travel internationally freely, quite easily, as well as often allows the disease to spread far and wide under its 14-day incubation period
- More people exist today than ever before and therefor interact together than ever before
- People are more reliant upon the markets today than they were before – providing a community exchange for the disease
- There is a decline in the knowledge of personal hygiene, in general (we have made the mistake of leaning way too much on our our education systems, which are failing us!)
- There is an innate desire by many to have a safe space wherever they go — thereby weakening their own immune systems and making themselves unnecessarily vulnerable.
- The leadership of these microbiology companies and their investors are being fools with how this is being handled and managed, as well as greedy and self-centered – further emphasizing the intentional perspective in the first point above
- Immigrants are being allowed to roam freely through countries, without borders, many of whom have no clue about personal hygiene and are bringing with them diseases that were once thought to have been wiped out or controlled
Please note the chart does NOT show just how contagious any of the diseases are, just the number of deaths daily from such diseases.
Given this disease spreads widely and very quickly, and given the low number of deaths overall, one has to wonder how well this disease would have survived in previous decades, even centuries.
All the above meaning?
We are far from a deadly disease pandemic – contagious pandemic yes, deadly not really.
A search on the internet through any non-Google search engine will show you that many pandemics had MILLIONS of deaths globally – COVID-19 hasn’t even hit 250,000, so what gives with the over hype of death from this disease? Pandemics are not measured by deaths but by how far and quickly they spread – once any spreading disease is discovered to have surfaced in another country, it is immediately considered a pandemic — we don’t make up the rules here, WHO does.
Speaking of WHO, they had a listing / guidelines of the phases of a pandemic but ditched them altogether – keep note of the date of when this listing was no longer effective…
What replaced the former listing / guidlines?
Nothing… see here for more information
So, what and who is behind all this?
Who is making the calls?
Thought you’d never ask, first note the Scheduled Maturity Date in the following chart, the relevancy of which will be discussed in the following section…
World Bank Launches First-Ever Pandemic Bonds to Support $500 Million Pandemic Emergency Financing Facility
PRESS RELEASE (original post here)
“Washington, DC, June 28, 2017 – The World Bank (International Bank for Reconstruction and Development) today launched specialized bonds aimed at providing financial support to the Pandemic Emergency Financing Facility (PEF), a facility created by the World Bank to channel surge funding to developing countries facing the risk of a pandemic.
“This marks the first time that World Bank bonds are being used to finance efforts against infectious diseases, and the first time that pandemic risk in low-income countries is being transferred to the financial markets.
“The PEF will provide more than $500 million to cover developing countries against the risk of pandemic outbreaks over the next five years, through a combination of bonds and derivatives priced today, a cash window, and future commitments from donor countries for additional coverage.”
Though the countries have 5 years, the Scheduled Maturity Date is July 15th, 2020 – extendable monthly in whole or in part, up to a maximum of 12 months following the Scheduled Maturity Date.
So who is the largest non-government funder for WHO?
World Health Organization: Gates Foundation Now Second Largest Funder After U.S. Government
“Providing proof that the independence of the World Health Organization (WHO) has been severely compromised, a document from the 2018 annual meeting of the World Health Assembly (WHA), the WHO’s decision-making body, gives revealing details of where the organization’s funding comes from.
“During 2017, the total amount of money provided to the WHO by countries was exceeded by that coming from non-state actors, including the pharmaceutical industry.
“The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation contributed almost $327 million to the WHO’s General and Fiduciary Funds, making it the second-largest donor overall.
“The only donations to these funds higher than those of the Gates Foundation came from the government of the United States.
“Money donated by countries to the WHO’s General and Fiduciary Funds totaled $1.06 billion in 2017.
“This was less than the contributions from non-state actors, which amounted to $1.08 billion.
“Along with the Gates Foundation, other prominent sources of funding included the Brussels EU Commission, which gave over $84 million; the ‘Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria’, an organization promoting the use of antiretroviral drugs and other pharmaceutical approaches, which contributed over $16 million; and UNITAID, another organization promoting the use of pharmaceuticals, which gave almost $30 million.
Drug and chemical industry donations to the WHO
“The multinational drug and chemical industries and their investors figure prominently in the lists of WHO donors. Money contributed to the WHO’s General Fund by these sources during 2017 included the following:
|Green Cross Corporation||$294,582|
|Merck Sharp and Dohme Chibret||$1,652,226|
“Other prominent WHO donors during 2017 included banks, private foundations with links to the pharmaceutical industry, and the George Soros Open Society Institute.”
Gates treated like a head of state by the WHO
“With the contributions provided to the WHO by the Gates Foundation now exceeding those of every national government on earth apart from the United States, the WHO clearly no longer has any independence in the field of health.
“Having traded its scientific credibility for funding from business interests, its advice on the prevention and control of diseases cannot be trusted.
“The money donated by Gates undoubtedly buys him a lot of attention at the WHO.
“Illustrating the extent to which he has essentially ‘captured’ the organization, the picture at the top of this article shows him sitting alongside Margaret Chan, WHO Director-General between 2007 and 2017, at a press conference in Geneva.
“The sway Gates gained over the WHO during Chan’s tenure has led to him being labeled by some as “the world’s most powerful doctor”.
“As Politico has pointed out, the size of his contributions have brought him an outsized influence on the WHO’s agenda.
“The first private individual to give a keynote speech at a WHA meeting, Gates’ authority at the WHO is said to be comparable to that of a head of state.
In this situation, it isn’t difficult to imagine that, should Gates ever threaten to withdraw his gigantic funding, the WHO would inevitably bend its policies to suit his will. Indeed, it is said that the appointment in 2017 of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus as the new Director-General of the WHO was made with Gates’ support.
Clearly, having sold its soul to Gates and other business donors, the WHO no longer represents the interests of patients. The time has therefore come for it to be replaced with a new global body tasked with the goal of making natural preventive health a human right. Achieving this will require the creation of an organization that is truly independent. Avoiding the mistakes of the WHO and its leaders will be essential for such a body to succeed.
Let there be no mistake – there is a VERY close relationship between the Gates and Soros families, especially Bill and George.
A quick search on a non-Google search engine and some research will provide everything you need to verify this.
And then, we have THIS…
An inside look at the debate around pandemic bonds, which have $425 million hinging on how deadly the coronavirus ends up being
- Investors holding the World Bank’s pandemic bonds stand to either reap massive profits or lose hundreds of millions of dollars, depending on the coronavirus outbreak’s lethality.
- The instruments offer higher-than-average returns, but bondholders will lose their principal in the event of a qualifying pandemic.
- If certain criteria are met, the payment is sent to the World Bank’s Pandemic Emergency Financing Facility to fund relief efforts.
- The bonds are a novel way to connect the financial sector with epidemic relief and “potentially save millions of lives,” the World Bank’s president said in a 2017 statement.
- Others aren’t so sure of the assets’ effectiveness in curbing an outbreak.
- The bonds’ triggers “are very late,” and the organization could’ve funded relief efforts without the “unnecessary, inappropriate, and ineffective risk-financing instruments,” Olga Jonas, senior fellow senior fellow at the Harvard School of Public Health, told Business Insider.
In Short, What Is Happening?
In 2017, WHO offered a 5 year plan to cover developing countries against the risk of pandemic outbreaks over the next five years, meaning 2022 is the end-year.
Both the Gates and Soros are heavily vested in WHO and are funding most of this $500 million promised by WHO.
So what happens if there is no pandemic?
Gates and Soros are out of $500 million plus.
What happens if there IS a pandemic?
They get to collect on the funds that the developing countries must provide to get their protection from the pandemic – as long as the pandemic is as destructive as originally planned.
Things that make you go, hhhmmmmmmmmm…
If you are still listening to ANY mainstream media organization – STOP IT and do your own homework.
We have citizen journalists that are researching the life out of COVID-19 — find them and follow them, verifying what you read as you do…
Discuss what you find in messenger groups, chat rooms, with family and friends.
The MSM can’t do anything against an educated listener…
But you can do what you can against the MSM.
Whatever you do, keep the popcorn coming – things are only starting to heat up…
June 2017 – $500 million bond for developing countries initiated, with a scheduled maturity date of July 2020 (soft date – can be slid up to 12 months under certain conditions)
December 2017 – Gates Foundation is the largest non-government contributor to WHO by contributing almost $327 million to WHO, surpassed ONLY by the United States
February 2020 – WHO ditches their guidelines for the different phases of a pandemic and does not replace it with any guideline.
February 2020 – it becomes publicly known that there is $425 Million at stake if the COVID-19 does not pan out as expected, and so far it has not, which could end up leaving Gates as well as Soros holding an empty bag.
March 2020 – WHO declares COVID-19 a pandemic despite the VERY low number of those getting the virus as well as the even lower level deaths globally compared to previous pandemics that were caught by millions and even killed millions. Most deaths are of those already with a compromised health condition – meaning the virus is NOT very strong. Also, countries that had practiced open borders are now prone to more deaths as the hygiene of most of those coming into their countries were also compromised – they were already re-introducing diseases into their host countries that were either not seen for decades or centuries. How many babies, healthy children have come down with COVID-19? How many healthy adults of any age have had more than a short experience with it without all the expected bad experiences? How is it that the virus seems to have a favoritism towards those with healthy incomes (6, 7, 8 figures or more), especially in the entertainment and sports fields?
Special Thanks to ACT America for sharing the featured image on the internet – Be Like Bob!
What Are Your Thoughts?
Feel free to leave a respectful comment below, You can view our comments policy at the bottom of the right column (for longer posts, you may need to scroll up to view our comments policy).
More Posts by Garrett O’Brien
- I Am A Recovered Muslim
- A New Year’s Message for All from Iran
- Trump State Department Supports Iran Protesters, Says Iran Exports ‘Bloodshed’
- How Prepared Is Your Community for a Coronavirus Pandemic?
- An Empowering Means to Protect Yourself, Family, and Friends from COVID-19
- Restarting Our Feeds; Why WHO and Their Pandemic Call is Fake News
- If Liberals Hate POTUS This Much, To What Level Of Hate Do They Have for Those On This List?
- What Liberty, Even Decisive Liberty, Is Not
- WikiLeaks Drops Proof That NYTimes Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- Questions to Ask About Palestine — or About Any Country — Claiming History and Sovereignty
- An Open Letter To Dennis Prager And Dave Rubin
- What You Probably Did Not Know About the 56 Signers of Our Declaration of Independence
- Wall Street, Main Street, and Global Economics With a Donald Trump Victory…
- Weapons of Mass Deception Goes Beyond the News – Why You Should Totally Avoid MSM
- Assistant FBI Direct McCabe: I’m leaving office in March – President Trump: NO DEAL
- Cliven and Ryan Bundy Interview – Freedom, Liberty, Dismissal
- The Prejudice of CNN in ‘Breaking’ the Slave Trade in Libya
- Center for Security Policy Occasional Paper Exposes a Perfect Storm of Threat
- The Right Questions and Irrefutable Evidence Are Being Ignored by Palestinian As Well As Muslim Leaders
- What You Need to Know About North Korea’s Missile Program
- Economists Now Say Brexit Doom-and-Gloom Forecasts Were Wrong
- The Logan Act – Using a Dead Letter Law to Bludgeon Trump
- As Smith Heads to DC, Questions Linger Over Her Replacement
- House Expands Russia Probe to FBI, Justice Use of Unconfirmed Dossier to Snare President Trump
- Germany Fines Social Media Sites For Not Deleting ‘Hate Speech’
- Can’t Fight Something You Don’t Know About
- Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman – Friend or Foe of the U.S.?
- Watchdog Sues for Records Related to Flynn Conversations with Russian ambassador
- Congratulation to Hillel Neuer and His Team – U.N. Watch Turned 25
- Why Indonesia Showing Solidarity for the Palestinian Cause, Though Understandable, Is a Huge Mistake
- Why U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras Recusal From Mike Flynn Case is a Big Deal
- Argentina’s Fernandez Charged with Treason, Arrest Sought
- Veteran’s Day 2019
- DEVELOPING: Kathy Hall Gone Missing Enroute to SCOTUS to Assist In Lawsuit Against Arkansas CPS
- Are Opinion Polls Underestimating Support For the Sweden Democrats?
- Where are George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Podesta brothers?
- Author Vanessa Neumann Shares a Passage of "Blood Profits" (How You Are Unwittingly Funding Terrorists)
- The Legacy the Clinton’s left in Vietnam