by Donald J. Trump, originally published 11-Nov-2016
What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again.
It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability, and change to Washington.
Day One – Drain the Swamp
Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
Day One – Protect American Workers
On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Day One – Restoration
Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum, and order issued by President Obama
* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
- Middle-Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act
An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy.
The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut.
The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified.
The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15%, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at 10%.
- End The Offshoring Act
Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
- American Energy & Infrastructure Act
Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
- School Choice And Education Opportunity Act
Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kids to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice.
Ends common core brings education supervision to local communities.
It expands vocational and technical education and makes 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act
Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds.
Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act
Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
- End Illegal Immigration Act
Fully fund the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such a wall;
establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions, or 2 or more prior deportations;
also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
- Restoring Community Safety Act
Reduces surging crime, drugs, and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police;
increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
- Restoring National Security Act
Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment;
provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice;
protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack;
establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act
Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
On November 8th, Americans voted for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.
This is Trump’s pledge to us.
And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by, and for the people…
Currently, comments are closed. We have just returned online and are rebuilding many facets of our site. Comments on our site are temporarily disabled until we have the programming for the management of comments tested and placed into production.
About Decisisve Liberty Endorsed Media
Decisive Liberty Endorsed Media - DLEM - provides aggregated news from sources we have followed and vetted so as to provide you the best news content - text, video, as well as podcast. Our list is dynamic and continuously growing, feel free to recommend your favorite news sources by contacting us here. All recommendations are vetted and reviewed before adding our listing of Endorsed Media.
DLEM LATEST NEWSView more…
BANNED DOCUMENTARY: Conspiracy Of Silence (1993)
Conspiracy Of Silence Is a documentary film detailing an alleged child sex scandal that involved many children from a Nebraska Institution, Boys Town, and Lawrence King - or Lawrence "Larry" King.
The organized child sex parties implicated the Reagan and Bush White House during the 1980s.
King was the ringleader of the sex ring which had links to other fellow political conservatives in Washington D.C., including
- Republican Lobbyist Craig J. Spence
- Sen. Elizabeth Dole's Staff, along with
- members of the financial elite of Nebraska
It features former CIA Director William Colby talking about the high-level child kidnap and sex-slave ring.
The book that was the basis of this movie can be found by clicking here.
Reflections from Decisive Liberty
The following stance is stated in the final paragraph of the oration given for the unveiling of our Statue of Liberty on the 28th of October, 1886....
... there is room in America and brotherhood for all who will support our institutions and aid in our development; but those who come to disturb our peace and dethrone our laws are aliens and enemies forever.
You can view the full oration by clicking here.
We at Decisive Liberty are committed to this stance and welcome all - if you have not already - to join us in learning to live by this stance.There are only 2 nations that have placed God within their Constitution: one was created by God for the people He loves, the other created by the people who love Him.
PROMOTION: Check out our Substack site - just click this image to get your invite
Click the image above to receive your invite to our Substack content.
Once approved, you will automaticlaly subscribed to our Substack newsletter.
All Substack content is free and arrives once or twice a day!
You can easily unsubscribe from any newsletter.
See our home page for the lastest 3 topics we have published.