I admit that Donald Trump is not perfect. Tyrants and populists such as Cuba’s Castro, Venezeula’s Maduro in our neighborhood, and Iran’s Khamenei, and even some of our European allies, call President Trump the Big, Bad Bully.
In a way, to be name-called by these people is a compliment.
But when those who owe their lives to America call America a “bully,” a phrase that vilifies, a response is in order, since remaining silent is often taken as a concession to such accusations.
Our trans-Atlantic “friends” have been vilifying our president simply because he wants to “Make America Great Again.”
If our so-called “friends” make fun of us, then it is understandable that a whole slew of our ill-wishers trip over one another to follow suit.
European Union (E.U.) nations never seem to miss an opportunity to berate and betray us.
We know that the Russians and the Chinese are too happy to do all they can to give us pain.
And the Islamists and the mullahs in Iran portray America as a brain-dead Great Satan tool of Zionism.
To make matters worse, a vociferous clique of local leftists, Democrats, and mainstream media with a suicide wish are doing all they can to take the country with them to the grave.
These self-appointed squatters of higher ground, on both sides of the Atlantic, are riding so high on their horses that they are blind to the realities down on Earth.
Editor’s Note: Bullies want to take you down and will seek every means to intimidate, President Trump is a driven pragmatist. He started 540+ companies, become a billionaire, and was loved by many people no matter what political persuasion — until he decided to run for President. His willingness to help those in need is very well known to those that know him well. Before and while President, Trump is known to play offensive – and he is damn good at it, capable of strategizing a 4-D chess game. That being the case, then those doing the name calling know just offensive he can be and they are on the defensive. From all the evidence since years before he decided to run for office, they have been trying to hide their con (think the film ‘Grandfather’). Some of us know what that is, others are pretending to not know what that is. Either way, President Trump is about results — and his actions as well as results has shown he is about results by empowering the people, not by enabling them. And it is the last group that is whining the loudest.
More Posts by This Writer
- About Puppets (Reason) and Puppeteers (Emotion)
- To the Iranian People, the Free World Is With You – Say Yes to Liberty
- Defeating the True Enemies of Iran – the Mullahs
- Dreams Do Come True: Iranian Mullahs’ Death Wish
- Is President Trump Really A Bully?
- Is Reformation In the Future of Islam?
- An Exclusive Fraternity for Men – Islam
- Leon Panetta: Obama Should Have Helped Iran Protests in 2009
- A Metaphor about Islam
- Why Should Anyone Confront Islam?
- UPDATE: Is Reza Pahlavi the Only Hope to Overthrow the Mullahs?
- Islamization of American Schools Through Soft Jihad
- An Open Letter to U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley From a Grateful Iranian-American