Originally published: 2018-10-30 13:17:08
The horrific Pittsburgh Synagogue murders are being reported by CNN and BBC in a very sinister and familiarly bigoted manner.
In addition to the emotional human element, the slant is on connecting the rhetoric of Donald Trump with the increase in antisemitism which they are suggesting is a natural consequence of this incident.
Such a factually incorrect, inaccurate, and nauseating portrayal is typical of these two media organisations more known for their bigotry, propaganda and professional incompetence over recent years.
The years saturation negative coverage on Israel by both program anchors and the majority of their guests is the actual reason for the rise in antisemitism.
We pray to G-d for the well-being of the families and community of those affected.
The media coverage on the death of the Saudi journalist, Khashoggi is beginning to wane and the damage limitation experts are gradually taking over but two weeks too late in my analysis.
How pathetic and nauseatingly hypocritical of the media in giving zero coverage to the recent State sponsored murders of journalists in Malta, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Turkey, Russia, Iran, and Turkey and devoting disproportional news cover to the Saudi apologist for 9/11.
He was no journalist, just an opinionated Arab.
I shed no tears.
Ironically, I believe that this episode will deliver Turkey to where she wants to be – not with Russia and Iran but realigned with the U.S. as Saudi softens her ideological differences for political convenience.
The Irish Republicans have been increasing their efforts to boycott Israel.
These are the same political parties who still maintain memorials to Irish Nazi collaborators.
The Irish media, Government, and the EU have recently been inundated by the Nazi sympathising, Republicans with anti Jewish State initiatives.
Other Irish political parties remain silent and silence is assent.
Let us continue with our incredibly successful campaign BROIGAS – Boycott Republic Of Ireland Goods And Services!!!!
No visits (pleasure or business) and no purchasing of any products produced or packaged in the Republic of Ireland.
Irish support for the Palestinians is fraudulent and laughable – they kept their Irish mouths shut when the Syrian, Russian, and Iranians killed 4000 Palestinians and when Hamas summarily executed 200 Palestinians.
I don’t seem to remember the Irish protesting against the slaughter of 10,000 Palestinians by Iraqi and Iranian Shia militias.
Maybe they opened their Irish mouths when the Hashemites and Pakistanis killed 27,000 Palestinians and ethnically cleansed 100,000 more to North Africa, but I think not.
Correct me if I’m wrong but Irish support for Palestinians should be called out for what it is – pure antisemitism.
Ireland’s nauseating hypocrisy is further highlighted by their racism towards Turkey.
The Irish are happy that the Turkish lads will lay down their lives for the Irish as members of NATO but will the Irish let the Turks join the EU…
What do you think?
Meanwhile Israelis and Arabs Ignore the Left’s Dangerous Foolishness
Israel’s relationship with the Arab world develops positively month by month.
This month Oman hosted Netanyahu, which by every account was exceptionally successful and Abu Dhabi hosted an Israeli judo team without protests and allowing Israeli flag exposure.
By all accounts the attractive Israeli team left a very powerful and positive message on their friendly Arab hosts.
These initiatives achieve peace.
Hamas forcing Arab kids to throw grenades does not
But Not the BDS
BDS are apoplectic.
Just this month, India ordered a Billion dollars of defence equipment from Israel and Cameroon and Mozambique are using Israeli technology to increase agricultural yield production and facilitate clean water irrigation abilities.
Moreover , the Israeli company SodaStream has developed state of the art technology to clear the oceans of plastic to be globally utilised.
The protests of BDS to deny the poorest of African nations to enjoy both increased food production and access to clean water should be widely condemned.
The BDS protests against cleansing the environment is truly shameful.
We must all boycott BDS.
Corbyn, UK, and More Foolishness
The UK Labour Party are killing themselves by the death of a thousand cuts.
Their rabid antisemitism from Corbyn’s supporters is losing them respect, credibility and voters.
Their support for an independent Kashmir is losing support from Sikhs and Hindus and their pro Islam support is an anathema to Christians and the working class.
Moreover, the revelations that high profile Labour women Parliamentarians Diane Abbot, Emily Thornberry, and Sami Chakrabati all have their children educated to privileged standards whilst telling voters to send their children to State schools exposes the nauseating hypocrisy and elitism of Labour.
No one is bothering to report on the Gaza riots these days…
Media coverage decreasing weekly as Hamas endeavour to stop the online output of anti Hamas protests.
Meanwhile, in the Pain in Spain is Plain
Real Madrid, the Spanish Football Club, recently hosted the laughing stock of the Arab world, the Palestinian teenager Ahed Tamimi.
She who slapped an Israeli soldier in a staged screenplay directed by her disgustingly unattractive mother.
The acne infested teenager was jailed and released days later having put on 15 kilos in weight and doing wonders for the sales of Israeli hummus and falafels.
BDS are livid…
And so are Real Madrid, who have not won a game since.
More Posts by This Writer
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- Dear Palestine, Shall the Truth Be Damned?
- How The MSM Ideological Propaganda of Fake News Is Killing Innocent Lives
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- BLATANT DISREGARD: Mainstream Media Ignores Atrocities Occurring in Africa
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- The Palestinian Charters
- Coronavirus, Meet Corbynovirus – You Both Have More In Common Than You Think
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- Tangled Weaved Webs – Why Are Palestinians and Their Supporters Mocking the Qur’an?
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- Are You Being Swindled by the Biggest Confidence Trick Perpetrated by Israel’s Enemies?
- The Pro-Palestinian Myth
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- United in Jew Hatred