Why does God note David as man after His heart?
Certainly David has done much worse than President Trump, David killed one of his military officers so he could be with his wife – how selfish was that?
So imagine if the Liberals were able to leverage themselves against King David – today’s Liberals just might make the Roman gladiator games look tame, though it sure seems those games are not too much of stretch from their tactics for the past few decades.
Better yet, don’t imagine any of that and forget the Liberals – and step back from David for a moment.
Who do you believe would be God’s favorites?
Here are 10 to consider…
- Jesus was a people. And God’s Son. And our Savior. Scripture reference is entire New Testament. In His Blood.
I Timothy 3:16 ”And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh . . . “
- Enoch, who never died. Yet.
Genisis 5:24 “And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.”
- Noah, who God said was righteous in his generation.
Genisis 7:1 “And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.”
- Elijah, who never died. Yet.
2 Kings 2:11 “And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.”
- Daniel, for whom God shut the mouths of lions.
Daniel 6:22-23 “My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt. Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.”
These 3 friends told King Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 3 (paraphrased):
We are not hesitant to answer you, O King. Know this; Our God is able to save us from your furnace, but IF HE DOES NOT, WE WILL NOT BOW TO YOUR IDOL. Then King Nebuchadnezzar got so mad his face changed. He ordered the furnace to be made 7 times hotter; and these 3 guys thrown in. The fire was so hot and the Kings command so urgent, the men who threw them in were killed.Then a funny thing happened. The King asked his men “Didn’t we throw 3 men in there? I see 4 men, and the 4th looks like the SON OF GOD.” This was a HEATHEN KING talking. How could HE know what the SON OF GOD looked like? The King hollered for Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego to come out and talk. I would’ve said NO, IF YOU WANT TO TALK, YOU COME IN HERE. Anyway, King Nebuchadnezzar realized that the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego IS GOD.
- Abraham was told by God “In thee, will I bless all nations.” This conversation between God and Abraham is in Genesis 17.
- David is called in scripture a man after God’s heart in 1 Samuel 13.
- Me, you, and I are covered with all the world in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
This list is not meant to be in any order and I know that’s more than 10 – but then again, I’ve had problems playing by the rules all my life.
If you that fussy, then you can cut it back to 10 — all you have to do is forget the world.
More thoughts on this topic here: Why You Need to Make Your Adversary Your Blessing
More Posts by This Writer
- How Prepared Is Your Community for a Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Wall Street, Main Street, and Global Economics With a Donald Trump Victory…
- Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman – Friend or Foe of the U.S.?
- House Expands Russia Probe to FBI, Justice Use of Unconfirmed Dossier to Snare President Trump
- Congratulation to Hillel Neuer and His Team – U.N. Watch Turned 25
- An Empowering Means to Protect Yourself, Family, and Friends from COVID-19
- If Liberals Hate POTUS This Much, To What Level Of Hate Do They Have for Those On This List?
- Watchdog Sues for Records Related to Flynn Conversations with Russian ambassador
- I Am A Recovered Muslim
- A New Year’s Message for All from Iran
- Trump State Department Supports Iran Protesters, Says Iran Exports ‘Bloodshed’
- Restarting Our Feeds; Why WHO and Their Pandemic Call is Fake News
- What Liberty, Even Decisive Liberty, Is Not
- WikiLeaks Drops Proof That NYTimes Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- Questions to Ask About Palestine — or About Any Country — Claiming History and Sovereignty
- An Open Letter To Dennis Prager And Dave Rubin
- What You Probably Did Not Know About the 56 Signers of Our Declaration of Independence
- Assistant FBI Direct McCabe: I’m leaving office in March – President Trump: NO DEAL
- Weapons of Mass Deception Goes Beyond the News – Why You Should Totally Avoid MSM
- Cliven and Ryan Bundy Interview – Freedom, Liberty, Dismissal
- The Prejudice of CNN in ‘Breaking’ the Slave Trade in Libya
- Center for Security Policy Occasional Paper Exposes a Perfect Storm of Threat
- The Right Questions and Irrefutable Evidence Are Being Ignored by Palestinian As Well As Muslim Leaders
- What You Need to Know About North Korea’s Missile Program
- Economists Now Say Brexit Doom-and-Gloom Forecasts Were Wrong
- The Logan Act – Using a Dead Letter Law to Bludgeon Trump
- As Smith Heads to DC, Questions Linger Over Her Replacement
- Germany Fines Social Media Sites For Not Deleting ‘Hate Speech’
- Can’t Fight Something You Don’t Know About
- Why Indonesia Showing Solidarity for the Palestinian Cause, Though Understandable, Is a Huge Mistake
- Why U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras Recusal From Mike Flynn Case is a Big Deal
- Argentina’s Fernandez Charged with Treason, Arrest Sought
- Veteran’s Day 2019
- DEVELOPING: Kathy Hall Gone Missing Enroute to SCOTUS to Assist In Lawsuit Against Arkansas CPS
- Are Opinion Polls Underestimating Support For the Sweden Democrats?
- Where are George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Podesta brothers?
- Author Vanessa Neumann Shares a Passage of "Blood Profits" (How You Are Unwittingly Funding Terrorists)
- The Legacy the Clinton’s left in Vietnam