Originally published: 2018-09-13 06:01:31
Why does everyone believe that the Palestinians were ever a race?
Palestinian was a collective pronoun for everyone who lived in that geographical area known as Palestine inclusive of many races, original nationalities – assuming such nations had been formed, and religions.
Historically from time immemorial there has never been and there is still not a Palestinian race.
Therefore anyone using the 2 word terminology of ‘Palestinian race ‘ would be as factually incorrect as connecting race to Mermaids or Garden Gnomes.
Logically therefore the reverse of this would be to describe opponents of Palestinians as racist.
Unless of course such intellectual incompetents would describe as racist someone who refused to house Garden Gnomes on his property.
A race has
- a unique culture
- a unique language
- aunique religion
- indigenous historical leaders
- historical manuscripts
- unique artifacts and treasures
- a unique currency, and certainly
- a unique name in their historical language
If the Palestinian language is for example Arabic, then they would not be calling themselves Palestinians as there is no sound or pronunciation for the letter ‘ P ‘ in Arabic.
And if they call themselves the Arabic version of Palestinian which is Fellastinian that is Arabic for Philistine ( sea invaders ) and they unfortunately became extinct circa 1200 BC and came from the Greek Islands.
Moreover, a race would have at least one indigenous, historical individual of fame or given their current animosity to non Palestinians, you would have thought they would have been known for a battle or two against historical conquering invaders.
I cannot find any such individual nor skirmish from the period 3000 BC to 1947.
I conclude there is no such historical nor indigenous race nor people known as Palestinians.
The overwhelming majority of those currently referred to as Palestinians today are Arabs from surrounding countries of Muslim faith who have joined militant political parties to exterminate Jews and / or Zionists and to Islamize the total geographical area called Israel .
This recently named group have been totally reliant on sponsorship mainly from the USA and Europe and are absolutely fantastic at protesting and playing the victim.
They were once exceptional suicide bombers until about 10 years ago.
They hated Jews ( now Zionists ) and are gradually ridding themselves of Christians who once accounted for nearly 20% of their population and now account for approximately 3%.
They could be deemed racist.
More Posts by This Writer
- The Pro-Palestinian Myth
- How The MSM Ideological Propaganda of Fake News Is Killing Innocent Lives
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels
- Are You Being Swindled by the Biggest Confidence Trick Perpetrated by Israel’s Enemies?
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- The Palestinian Victim Card is Not Only Old, It Is Islamophobic
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- Dear Palestine, Shall the Truth Be Damned?
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- Coronavirus, Meet Corbynovirus – You Both Have More In Common Than You Think
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- How BLM, Palestinians, and Liberals Are Empowering and Protecting Slavery
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?
- The Palestinian Charters
- Tangled Weaved Webs – Why Are Palestinians and Their Supporters Mocking the Qur’an?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3
- How Liberals Have Turned Racism Into a Business Globally
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- BLATANT DISREGARD: Mainstream Media Ignores Atrocities Occurring in Africa
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- United in Jew Hatred