After POTUS stood in front of St. John’s church in D.C., those not really getting what is REALLY going on surfaced their ugly heads shortly thereafter.
This Archbishop gets what is really going on and gets it big time!
The following is a repost from Lifesite.com, original post can be seen here.
Lifesite Editor’s note: Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has released this powerful letter today to President Trump warning him that the current crises over the coronavirus pandemic and the George Floyd riots are a part of the eternal spiritual struggle between the forces of good and evil. He encourages the president to continue the fight on behalf of the “children of light.” Read the letter in PDF form here.
June 7, 2020
Holy Trinity Sunday
In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children of darkness. The children of light constitute the most conspicuous part of humanity, while the children of darkness represent an absolute minority. And yet the former are the object of a sort of discrimination which places them in a situation of moral inferiority with respect to their adversaries, who often hold strategic positions in government, in politics, in the economy and in the media. In an apparently inexplicable way, the good are held hostage by the wicked and by those who help them either out of self-interest or fearfulness.
These two sides, which have a Biblical nature, follow the clear separation between the offspring of the Woman and the offspring of the Serpent. On the one hand there are those who, although they have a thousand defects and weaknesses, are motivated by the desire to do good, to be honest, to raise a family, to engage in work, to give prosperity to their homeland, to help the needy, and, in obedience to the Law of God, to merit the Kingdom of Heaven. On the other hand, there are those who serve themselves, who do not hold any moral principles, who want to demolish the family and the nation, exploit workers to make themselves unduly wealthy, foment internal divisions and wars, and accumulate power and money: for them the fallacious illusion of temporal well-being will one day – if they do not repent – yield to the terrible fate that awaits them, far from God, in eternal damnation.
In society, Mr. President, these two opposing realities co-exist as eternal enemies, just as God and Satan are eternal enemies. And it appears that the children of darkness – whom we may easily identify with the deep state which you wisely oppose and which is fiercely waging war against you in these days – have decided to show their cards, so to speak, by now revealing their plans. They seem to be so certain of already having everything under control that they have laid aside that circumspection that until now had at least partially concealed their true intentions. The investigations already under way will reveal the true responsibility of those who managed the Covid emergency not only in the area of health care but also in politics, the economy, and the media. We will probably find that in this colossal operation of social engineering there are people who have decided the fate of humanity, arrogating to themselves the right to act against the will of citizens and their representatives in the governments of nations.
We will also discover that the riots in these days were provoked by those who, seeing that the virus is inevitably fading and that the social alarm of the pandemic is waning, necessarily have had to provoke civil disturbances, because they would be followed by repression which, although legitimate, could be condemned as an unjustified aggression against the population. The same thing is also happening in Europe, in perfect synchrony. It is quite clear that the use of street protests is instrumental to the purposes of those who would like to see someone elected in the upcoming presidential elections who embodies the goals of the deep state and who expresses those goals faithfully and with conviction. It will not be surprising if, in a few months, we learn once again that hidden behind these acts of vandalism and violence there are those who hope to profit from the dissolution of the social order so as to build a world without freedom: Solve et Coagula, as the Masonic adage teaches.
Although it may seem disconcerting, the opposing alignments I have described are also found in religious circles. There are faithful Shepherds who care for the flock of Christ, but there are also mercenary infidels who seek to scatter the flock and hand the sheep over to be devoured by ravenous wolves. It is not surprising that these mercenaries are allies of the children of darkness and hate the children of light: just as there is a deep state, there is also a deep church that betrays its duties and forswears its proper commitments before God. Thus the Invisible Enemy, whom good rulers fight against in public affairs, is also fought against by good shepherds in the ecclesiastical sphere. It is a spiritual battle, which I spoke about in my recent Appeal which was published on May 8.
For the first time, the United States has in you a President who courageously defends the right to life, who is not ashamed to denounce the persecution of Christians throughout the world, who speaks of Jesus Christ and the right of citizens to freedom of worship. Your participation in the March for Life, and more recently your proclamation of the month of April as National Child Abuse Prevention Month, are actions that confirm which side you wish to fight on. And I dare to believe that both of us are on the same side in this battle, albeit with different weapons.
For this reason, I believe that the attack to which you were subjected after your visit to the National Shrine of Saint John Paul II is part of the orchestrated media narrative which seeks not to fight racism and bring social order, but to aggravate dispositions; not to bring justice, but to legitimize violence and crime; not to serve the truth, but to favor one political faction. And it is disconcerting that there are Bishops – such as those whom I recently denounced – who, by their words, prove that they are aligned on the opposing side. They are subservient to the deep state, to globalism, to aligned thought, to the New World Order which they invoke ever more frequently in the name of a universal brotherhood which has nothinimg cr: lifesite.comg Christian about it, but which evokes the Masonic ideals of those want to dominate the world by driving God out of the courts, out of schools, out of families, and perhaps even out of churches.
The American people are mature and have now understood how much the mainstream media does not want to spread the truth but seeks to silence and distort it, spreading the lie that is useful for the purposes of their masters. However, it is important that the good – who are the majority – wake up from their sluggishness and do not accept being deceived by a minority of dishonest people with unavowable purposes. It is necessary that the good, the children of light, come together and make their voices heard. What more effective way is there to do this, Mr. President, than by prayer, asking the Lord to protect you, the United States, and all of humanity from this enormous attack of the Enemy? Before the power of prayer, the deceptions of the children of darkness will collapse, their plots will be revealed, their betrayal will be shown, their frightening power will end in nothing, brought to light and exposed for what it is: an infernal deception.
Mr. President, my prayer is constantly turned to the beloved American nation, where I had the privilege and honor of being sent by Pope Benedict XVI as Apostolic Nuncio. In this dramatic and decisive hour for all of humanity, I am praying for you and also for all those who are at your side in the government of the United States. I trust that the American people are united with me and you in prayer to Almighty God.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity, I bless you and the First Lady, the beloved American nation, and all men and women of good will.
+ Carlo Maria Viganò
Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana
Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America
More Posts by Garrett O’Brien
- An Offensive Move Against a Warring State Is A Defensive Posture Not A Phobia
- When Good Character Meets False Accusations
- A Question, No Matter What Your Political Affiliation
- When It Comes to Politics, What Are You Pretending Not to Know?
- The Left Has Officially Made Themselves Unavailable to Learn
- Thanksgiving 2022
- The FBI and OR Overreach at Burns vs We the People
- Part of the Solution? or Part of the Problem?
- The First Thanksgiving Proclamation
- 9 Scandals Obama Conveniently Forgets
- HACKED: Gates, WHO, Wuhan
- Schools Are Teaching Their Students How to Deal with Active Shooters
- Sources for English language Updates on Brazil
- Guns Owned per Gun Death – Brazil 3, U.S. 1192
- The Difference Between Religion and Theocracy
- The Battle of The Wills – Who Will Win?
- Are We In the Middle of a Deep State Coup d’État?
- Refocus and Change Your Strategy… Now
- We the People Need to Put Up or Shut Up
- Knowing God – Who Is God
- The Election in Arizona is Far From Over
- The Election in Arizona is NOT Over
- When the Brazil Military Speaks, the Brazilian People Listen
- NY State Mid-Term Elections Anomalies Are Mathematically Impossible (+2 more topics)
- Get Back In the Fight – They Only Win When You Quit
- Some Sage Advice from Dr. Zelenko
- Gordon Chang Predicts Something About China You Will Not Believe
- GOP Establishment Is Next! Signed, We the People
- EXPOSED: More Evidence Of Manipulated C19 Reporting
- Refocusing on the First Duty of Our Government?
- Lawrence W. Reed: What Alexis de Tocqueville Teaches Us About American Exceptionalism
- Naomi Wolfe Has Been Warning On This for a Year
- What to Do When EVERYTHING Is Not Going As Planned…
- Dominion Still Denying They Are Caught In Their Web of Lies
- The Relationship of Your Property Rights to Religious Liberty
- What You Need to Know About the Election Process, Election System And Do Now
- Reminder: Single Payer, Single Decider…
- Dear NFL and Your Corporate Supporters: Boycott IS Our Response
- Your GOP Senator Voted For This In 2016? Why Is He Still In Office?
- Is The Perception of a Syrian Chemical Attack A Lark?
- Thanks to MSM Writers like Amanpour, Citizen Journalism Has Dominated Since 2016
- The Right Does Have Answers on Guns – Dennis Prager
- Sorry Liberals, 2A Is NOT a Gun Control Issue
- How to say OVER THE MARK without really saying OVER THE MARK…
- Did President Trump Abandon Europe?
- On Watch Live: Return to Benghazi
- Is Your Community Prepared for a Pandemic?
- William Cooper – Lecture
- William Guy Carr – ‘Pawns In The Game’
- Why the Left Is So Intolerant of Individuality
BANNED DOCUMENTARY: Conspiracy Of Silence (1993)
Conspiracy Of Silence Is a documentary film detailing an alleged child sex scandal that involved many children from a Nebraska Institution, Boys Town, and Lawrence King - or Lawrence "Larry" King.
The organized child sex parties implicated the Reagan and Bush White House during the 1980s.
King was the ringleader of the sex ring which had links to other fellow political conservatives in Washington D.C., including
- Republican Lobbyist Craig J. Spence
- Sen. Elizabeth Dole's Staff, along with
- members of the financial elite of Nebraska
It features former CIA Director William Colby talking about the high-level child kidnap and sex-slave ring.
The book that was the basis of this movie can be found by clicking here.
Reflections from Decisive Liberty
The following stance is stated in the final paragraph of the oration given for the unveiling of our Statue of Liberty on the 28th of October, 1886....
... there is room in America and brotherhood for all who will support our institutions and aid in our development; but those who come to disturb our peace and dethrone our laws are aliens and enemies forever.
You can view the full oration by clicking here.
We at Decisive Liberty are committed to this stance and welcome all - if you have not already - to join us in learning to live by this stance.There are only 2 nations that have placed God within their Constitution: one was created by God for the people He loves, the other created by the people who love Him.
PROMOTION: Check out our Substack site - just click this image to get your invite
Click the image above to receive your invite to our Substack content.
Once approved, you will automaticlaly subscribed to our Substack newsletter.
All Substack content is free and arrives once or twice a day!
You can easily unsubscribe from any newsletter.
See our home page for the lastest 3 topics we have published.