Questions provide direction, correct an incorrect belief, provide an opportunity to embrace conviction — or guilt.
Rules for this quiz are simple:
(1) Obtain a blank sheet of paper, a pen or a pencil
(2) Give yourself up to 5 minutes to complete this quiz without interruption
(3) Writing IDK or “I do not know” is a legitimate answer (though does not count to the final score), and finally…
(4) On your word & honor – NO LEAVING THIS PAGE UNTIL YOU ARE DONE!
(5) SAVE that piece of paper, we will provide answers at the bottom of this post on Friday of this week (26-April)…
This quiz is here to see what YOU know about the Middle East, about Israel — we do not keep anyone’s score, which is why you have it on your sheet of paper and not answering here.
Questions provide direction, correct an incorrect belief, provide an opportunity to embrace conviction or guilt.
It is your choice whether to run to from conviction and towards guilt – or towards conviction and away from guilt.
ALL of us have that choice – and feeling you are convicted you are right is just that: a feeling, nothing else.
We present the questions here for your own assessment of your true knowledge of these topics.
Let’s get started, shall we?
How many times is Jerusalem mentioned in the Koran?
Please name and date any battle or war fought against any foreign invaders or domestic opponents by indigenous Palestinians between the year 3000 BC and 1948 AD…
Name the indigenous Palestinian leaders during the above…
a) what was the Palestinian currency between these periods?
b) what was the language spoken by the indigenous Palestinians?
c) what was the name of their main place of habitat or capital city?
d) what historical artifacts have ever been discovered validating the existence of indigenous Palestinians?
Why was there no mention of Jerusalem in the Palestinian Charter of 1964?
Do the Palestinian and / or Hamas Charters call for –
a) the liquidation of Israel?
b) the extermination of Jews?
c) the subservience to Islam of all other religions?
Which European country still has open memorials on display honouring Nazi collaborators?
Which was the only country in the world to send condolences on the death of Hitler?
Which was the only country in the world to actively assist wanted Nazi war criminals to escape justice and allow others to live openly within their political and social elite?
Which was the only country in the world not to allow 500 children into their country to escape Nazi atrocities simply because they were of the Jewish faith?
Which was the only country in the world to financially and physically punish their own nationals for fighting for the Allied powers against the Nazis?
Which country promoted one of their Parliamentarians to Minister of Defence and then to Father of the House for sending 500 after sending 500 French children to be gassed in the concentration camps?
Which is the only country in the world seeking to make it a criminal offence for its citizens to purchase goods and services from the only Jewish State in the world?
How many times did the prophet Mohammad visit Jerusalem?
To which people does the Koran in numerous Suras bestow the Land of Israel?
Answers Will Be Listed Here In the Future
More Posts by This Writer
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- The Palestinian Charters
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- Coronavirus, Meet Corbynovirus – You Both Have More In Common Than You Think
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- Tangled Weaved Webs
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- Are You Being Swindled by the Biggest Confidence Trick Perpetrated by Israel’s Enemies?
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- The Pro-Palestinian Myth
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- Dear Palestine, Shall the Truth Be Damned?
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- United in Jew Hatred