Facts the Liberals Are Lying About
Use Duck Duck Go, Qwant, and/or SmartPage to look each of these points up – Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, and any other Liberal-leaning organization offering search engine services have already censored much of this from their databases so as to control the narrative.
This so-called virus has a 99.98% survival rate.
The vaccines have NOT been FDA approved as they won’t have enough data to do so for another 2 years, making ALL the vaccines EXPERIMENTAL.
As the animals injected with any of the vaxes have died, YOU are now the guinea pig.
Both the so-called virus as well as the vaccines coagulate the blood – when has THAT ever happened before?
The percentage of people having COVID-19 AFTER the vaccination is higher than those that have not taken the vaccination.
No state can mandate their residents take a vax, as such would require the FDA to approve the vaccines.
Despite the Liberals controlling the narrative, there are alternatives available – this makes the ‘Emergency Use’ status a lie.
NONE of the alternatives are new, all have been used for decades.
Liberals will use the Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc fallacy to get you to believe you need to take the vaccines – actually, they will use Post Hoc to get you to believe anything they want you to believe.
Additionally forced vaccinations, as well as conditions of employment dependent upon being vaccinated, is a violation AT MINIMUM of the following…
These points are being hotly debated globally – the vaccines are EXPERIMENTAL, and have NOT been recognized by any government agency as other than experimental.
The U.S. Federal, as well as State governments, cannot pass a law on such while they are experimental – you are being played if your government and/or your employer demands you wear a mask and/or be vaccinated.
Preview of KrisAnne’s Recommendations
- You do not have to answer ANY QUESTIONS or make ANY STATEMENTS to ANY GOVERNMENT AGENT or assignee. (5th Amendment of the US Constitution and the corresponding section of your State Constitution)
- Simply asking an agent to identify themselves does not waive your Rights.
- You have the Right to be free from any government agent or assignee entering your property, your home, or your business without a properly obtained warrant. (4th and 5th Amendments of the US Constitution and corresponding sections of your State Constitution.)
- Simply demanding a copy of that warrant does not waive your Rights.
- You have the Right to tell any government agent or assignee to leave your property if they cannot produce a properly obtained warrant. (4th and 5th Amendments of the US Constitution and corresponding sections of your State Constitution.)
- Simply demanding an agent or assignee of the government to leave your property does not waive your Rights.
- If a government agent or assignee refuses to leave your property or returns to your property after being warned against entering or returning, that agent or assignee has committed the crime of Trespass and is subject to arrest. (State Law, 4th & 5th Amendments to the US Constitution and corresponding sections of State Constitution as confirmed by Supreme Court Opinions).
- You have the Right to record through audio, video, or photographic recording of any government agent or assignee on your property, either with or without consent of that agent or assignee. (Multiple Federal Court Opinions recognize that the First Amendment plainly protects the filming of officers and public agents.)
She provides more information, a Trespass Form that you can use, as well as a set of instructions on when and how to use the form.
Know Your Constitutional Rights!
KrisAnne Hall has put together a page listing the above as well as provides a PDS so you know your rights.
Again, the PDF provides a form you can use to give anyone that is trespassing on your property, say like door-to-door vaccination advocates?
You can find both by downloading this PDF – KrisAnne published to be shared, so do so!
It is unedited and presented intact at this downloadable PDF, just click anywhere on the Liberty Know Your Rights image here…
Currently, comments are closed. We have just returned online and are rebuilding many facets of our site. Comments on our site are temporarily disabled until we have the programming for the management of comments tested and placed into production.