THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY…
Kathy Hall of Colorado Springs, CO had been working closely with Linda Collins-Smith, a former State Senator in Arkansas, in establishing why $27 million had disappeared in the AR DHS (AR CPS) leading up to the time before Linda had been murdered.
At the time of her disappearance yesterday, she had been working closely with a colleague on a lawsuit against the AR CPS and another state that was being presented to SCOTUS for consideration.
She was being driven to the Denver airport from Colorado Springs by her husband and both have since gone missing.
Her flight was scheduled for 1pm and due to arrive in DC near 9 pm ET.
Calls to their cell phones have gone unanswered – a trace of the phones still points to Colorado Springs.
The last two SMS messages received by anyone were at 11:08 am to let her contact know she was on her way to the airport, the other between 8 and 9 pm saying she was depressed.
It is not known from where the last SMS originated or if was even her.
Anyone with information, please contact us via mail here.
UPDATE: Kathy Hall was found to be home in Colorado Springs, she never made it to her flight. GPS pings placed her near the Air Force Academy and for someone that was talking much about her husband during all this is suddenly not say much at all about what happened as well as her husband. There is some suspicious activity about all this, this story may be dormant but it is far from complete.
More Posts by This Writer
- Weapons of Mass Deception Goes Beyond the News – Why You Should Totally Avoid MSM
- An Open Letter To Dennis Prager And Dave Rubin
- What You Probably Did Not Know About the 56 Signers of Our Declaration of Independence
- If Liberals Hate POTUS This Much, To What Level Of Hate Do They Have for Those On This List?
- Cliven and Ryan Bundy Interview – Freedom, Liberty, Dismissal
- Questions to Ask About Palestine — or About Any Country — Claiming History and Sovereignty
- How Prepared Is Your Community for a Coronavirus Pandemic?
- What Liberty, Even Decisive Liberty, Is Not
- Veteran’s Day 2019
- DEVELOPING: Kathy Hall Gone Missing Enroute to SCOTUS to Assist In Lawsuit Against Arkansas CPS
- Are Opinion Polls Underestimating Support For the Sweden Democrats?
- Where are George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Podesta brothers?
- Author Vanessa Neumann Shares a Passage of "Blood Profits" (How You Are Unwittingly Funding Terrorists)
- Germany Fines Social Media Sites For Not Deleting ‘Hate Speech’
- Trump State Department Supports Iran Protesters, Says Iran Exports ‘Bloodshed’
- House Expands Russia Probe to FBI, Justice Use of Unconfirmed Dossier to Snare President Trump
- As Smith Heads to DC, Questions Linger Over Her Replacement
- WikiLeaks Drops Proof That NYTimes Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- Congratulation to Hillel Neuer and His Team – U.N. Watch Turned 25
- A New Year’s Message for All from Iran
- Economists Now Say Brexit Doom-and-Gloom Forecasts Were Wrong
- Assistant FBI Direct McCabe: I’m leaving office in March – President Trump: NO DEAL
- The Right Questions and Irrefutable Evidence Are Being Ignored by Palestinian As Well As Muslim Leaders
- Center for Security Policy Occasional Paper Exposes a Perfect Storm of Threat
- Why Indonesia Showing Solidarity for the Palestinian Cause, Though Understandable, Is a Huge Mistake
- Argentina’s Fernandez Charged with Treason, Arrest Sought
- What You Need to Know About North Korea’s Missile Program
- Why U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras Recusal From Mike Flynn Case is a Big Deal
- The Logan Act – Using a Dead Letter Law to Bludgeon Trump
- The Prejudice of CNN in ‘Breaking’ the Slave Trade in Libya
- Watchdog Sues for Records Related to Flynn Conversations with Russian ambassador
- Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman – Friend or Foe of the U.S.?
- I Am A Recovered Muslim
- Wall Street, Main Street, and Global Economics With a Donald Trump Victory…
- The Legacy the Clinton’s left in Vietnam
- Can’t Fight Something You Don’t Know About