Originally posted 2019-03-22 13:02:46.
Israel occupies only 8522 square miles of the entire MENA region (about the size of New Jersey). So why do countries globally and national organizations like the U.N. focus consistently on forcing Israel to submit and not on others in permitting Israel to exist? Why the constant antisemitism?
Where we focus is where we end up — yet, something has to feed that focus… Voices we choose to listen to, false beliefs that go unchallenged, peer pressure are just some of the things that feed our focus… Peter gets into one other that does as well and it is a killer to those that embrace it…
Feeding An Unhealthy Obsession with Israel
Israel attracts disproportionate exposure from the United Nations, the BBC, Irish legislators, US Democratic and UK Labour party political activists.
Given that Israel is the only Jewish State in the world, only those with the intellect of a retarded amoeba would conclude that antisemitism is not the reason driving such obsessive scrutiny.
The purpose of this essay is not to prove or disprove what common sense and intuition suggest, but to identify that the designed omission of more important geopolitical issues permits such antisemitism to thrive within global politics and mainstream media.
Despite at least 6 genocides — post WWII — statistical evidence verifies that within the UK, Israel heads the league tables of international issues originating from the UK Parliament surpassing Pakistan in 2nd place by 33%.
Given that the Pakistani community is 10 times larger than the Jewish community within the UK, which represents 0.1% of the population, such a rabid obsession with the only Jewish State in the world is sinister.
The statistics verify that UK Parliamentarians were completely disinterested in
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Sri Lanka
and others where genocides have occurred in the same 70 year time zone.
This is truly disgraceful and identifies the depraved depths that UK Parliamentarians have plunged to regarding humanity.
BBC – Bigoted Biased Corp
The BBC have been at the forefront of ensuring that Israel is continuously worthy of more news cover than any other Middle Eastern, Africa, Asian, or South American country.
The saturation media attention from BBC is always
- professionally incompetent
- imbecilic and
- lacking research
The excellent independent, monitoring websites, Honest Reporting and BBC Watch daily identify the BBC’s anti-Israel bias.
The case of the Palestinian teenager, Ahed Tamimi, is a recent example of the BBC’s rabid obsession with Israel and ensuring the audience sympathy with the Palestinians.
Tamimi and her family stage managed a filmed production of her slapping an Israeli soldier.
He did not react, remained restrained, until the Tamimi’s rather ugly mother insisted that the teenager slap the soldier harder and more often.
She was subsequently arrested.
This minor incident appeared on BBC News for 100 consecutive days – more than the genocides in Liberia, Rwanda, Central African Republic, AND the Democratic Republic of Congo combined.
Clearly Black Lives do not matter to the BBC as much as an adolescent Palestinian.
Now any decent and reasonable human should be outraged at such blatant, saturation coverage of a minor incident and the total omission of reporting of genocides from arguably the most important media brand globally — that is, the BBC.
Yet — the silence is deafening, especially from those black politicians, artists, sports men and women, writers, reporters, and the black public.
Where is the outrage?
Why are the lives and deaths of indigenous black Africans who are and have suffered atrocities, human indignities, ethnic cleansing, starvation and disease of so little importance to global media and to those individuals who should be shouting their outrage from the rooftops and protesting to their Parliamentarians?
Their continued silence is deafening and silence is the moral equivalent of compliance and assent.
Islam and Christianity
When one considers the atrocities committed by Islamic nations – not only on other Muslims but also on Christians in Asia, Africa and the Middle East and on indigenous black Africans which passes by the United Nations and global media unnoticed – is it any wonder that Israel commands disproportionate attention?
If I were an antisemitic politician, as in the case of the U.K.’s Jeremy Corbyn, leader of Her Majesty’s opposition, or if I were either of the U.S., Jew hating, Muslim women Ilhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib, I too would not open my racist mouth about atrocities perpetrated by Islam.
Why does the world permit open warfare on Israel while ignoring those countries where human indecency has been and currently still is part of the culture of those numerous countries?
Apartheid was the battlefield of the Liberal left for decades – the poor South African black against the white South African Boer.
It attracted global attention whilst simultaneously 50 miles north genocides were being committed against black African but were conveniently and purposely ignored.
Was it because those committing the genocides were neither white nor Zionists?
Apartheid is still being actively cultivated in the Islamic country of Mauritania by Islamists on black Africans and yet this type of Apartheid is fully acceptable to all. It is bewildering but clearly exposes the nauseating hypocrisy not only of those we elect but also of our Governing institutions.
Finally , when we consider the atrocities and persecution of Christians globally and the perpetrators are mainly from Islamic countries backed by Governments from those countries, is it any wonder that Muslim politicians are eager to continuously highlight the Palestinians?
Deflecting from Islamic barbarity with the assistance of a professionally incompetent global media and a well oiled and well financed Islamic propaganda infrastructure assures that plight of Christians receives no attention.
Where in the world is the worst place to be a Christian? | World news | The Guardian – News, sport and opinion from the Guardian’s US edition
Persecution of Christians has increased dramatically in parts of the world. Here we list the top 25 most anti-Christian countries
More Posts by This Writer
- Dear Palestine, Shall the Truth Be Damned?
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- The Pro-Palestinian Myth
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- Tangled Weaved Webs
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- The Palestinian Charters
- United in Jew Hatred
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?