The Islamic Republic of Iran has entered its fourth decade, and the values and legacy of the Revolution it was founded upon continue to have profound and contradictory consequences for Iranian life.
They have ruled over the defenseless Persian people with iron fists and absolute power.
As a result, millions of Iranians were forced to flee their home to the four corners of the globe.
Those remaining have been targeted to waves of arrests of largely innocent people.
They have been accompanied by widespread torture, rape and mass executions.
Tens of thousands more were torn away from their homes and moved to Islamic dungeons.
These prisoners of conscience were forced to confess to crimes they never committed, and then either exterminated or sent back to medieval Islamic torture chambers where they simply faded away.
It is difficult for many people to even talk about these horrible tragedies under the Islamic rules in Iran.
I personally spoke with a few lucky ones who managed to flee the country in the 90s.
In 1979, upon returning from his long exile, Ayatollah Khomeini set the stage for gaining absolute power via primitive Islamic rules and by employing hundreds of thousands of zealous revolutionary guards and militia police against opposition elements within the country.
The machinery of coercion went to work against the Iranian people who were unaware of the plot of one the greatest terrorist minded individuals of the twentieth century, the Ayatollah Khomeini.
The year 1979 was the beginning of the rejuvenation of the evil empire of Islam.
More Posts by This Writer
- An Exclusive Fraternity for Men – Islam
- Why Should Anyone Confront Islam?
- Is Reformation In the Future of Islam?
- Defeating the True Enemies of Iran – the Mullahs
- Dreams Do Come True: Iranian Mullahs’ Death Wish
- Is President Trump Really A Bully?
- Islamization of American Schools Through Soft Jihad
- A Metaphor about Islam
- UPDATE: Is Reza Pahlavi the Only Hope to Overthrow the Mullahs?
- To the Iranian People, the Free World Is With You – Say Yes to Liberty
- About Puppets (Reason) and Puppeteers (Emotion)
- Leon Panetta: Obama Should Have Helped Iran Protests in 2009
- An Open Letter to U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley From a Grateful Iranian-American