Originally posted 2018-09-12 02:35:16.
The BBC output is pro-Palestinian and full of anti Israeli propaganda which facilitates antisemitism.
During the last 3 days I have posted ( with links attached ) some barbaric events in Muslim countries that went unreported on BBC TV News .
Just 4 examples are listed as follows –
- September 8th – scores of Iraqis riot, wounded and many killed in Basra and Iranian embassy virtually destroyed . Economic reasons and Iranian influences given as reasons for the most serious riots this year [link]
- September 9th – scores of Yemenis killed and hundreds wounded many fatally in Hodeida as fighting raged between warring factions [link]
- September 9th – Iran fires missiles into Kurdish areas in Iraq killing at least twenty and injuring many more [link]
- September 10th – Taliban in Afghanistan kill scores and wound hundreds in attacks in Northern Afghanistan in ongoing conflict. This at a time when the United Kingdom has committed manpower and equipment to Afghanistan in support of the US [link]
Now just imagine if any one of these events had occurred in either Gaza or the West Bank.
Does anyone doubt the saturation coverage that the BBC would have devoted had Palestinians been involved?
Moreover, does anyone doubt irrespective of the circumstances that any such BBC output would have been overwhelmingly sympathetic to the Palestinians and totally negative with respect to Israel?
Incredibly what did make BBC TV’s main nightly bulletin yesterday, September 10th was the closing of the Palestinian office in Washington!!!
This very same item was given headline exposure – the number one item; the most important news on the BBC’s Online News page.
Why are the atrocities and deaths of Kurds, Iraqis, Afghans and Yemenis of no significance to the BBC?
Why are the Palestinians allowed so much sympathetic, saturation coverage even on issues of incomparable importance?
Decent people should be outraged at the BBC’s contempt for those recently slaughtered and maimed as I have identified above.
Had Israelis been the perpetrators of theses events , and I reiterate irrespective of the circumstances and had Palestinians been the victims, irrespective of the circumstances, the BBC would be orgasmic.
Shame on the BBC.
More Posts by This Writer
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- Tangled Weaved Webs
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- The Palestinian Charters
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels