Originally published: 2018-09-12 02:35:16
The BBC output is pro-Palestinian and full of anti Israeli propaganda which facilitates antisemitism.
During the last 3 days I have posted ( with links attached ) some barbaric events in Muslim countries that went unreported on BBC TV News .
Just 4 examples are listed as follows –
- September 8th – scores of Iraqis riot, wounded and many killed in Basra and Iranian embassy virtually destroyed . Economic reasons and Iranian influences given as reasons for the most serious riots this year [link]
- September 9th – scores of Yemenis killed and hundreds wounded many fatally in Hodeida as fighting raged between warring factions [link]
- September 9th – Iran fires missiles into Kurdish areas in Iraq killing at least twenty and injuring many more [link]
- September 10th – Taliban in Afghanistan kill scores and wound hundreds in attacks in Northern Afghanistan in ongoing conflict. This at a time when the United Kingdom has committed manpower and equipment to Afghanistan in support of the US [link]
Now just imagine if any one of these events had occurred in either Gaza or the West Bank.
Does anyone doubt the saturation coverage that the BBC would have devoted had Palestinians been involved?
Moreover, does anyone doubt irrespective of the circumstances that any such BBC output would have been overwhelmingly sympathetic to the Palestinians and totally negative with respect to Israel?
Incredibly what did make BBC TV’s main nightly bulletin yesterday, September 10th was the closing of the Palestinian office in Washington!!!
This very same item was given headline exposure – the number one item; the most important news on the BBC’s Online News page.
Why are the atrocities and deaths of Kurds, Iraqis, Afghans and Yemenis of no significance to the BBC?
Why are the Palestinians allowed so much sympathetic, saturation coverage even on issues of incomparable importance?
Decent people should be outraged at the BBC’s contempt for those recently slaughtered and maimed as I have identified above.
Had Israelis been the perpetrators of theses events , and I reiterate irrespective of the circumstances and had Palestinians been the victims, irrespective of the circumstances, the BBC would be orgasmic.
Shame on the BBC.
More Posts by This Writer
- How BLM, Palestinians, and Liberals Are Empowering and Protecting Slavery
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- The Palestinian Victim Card is Not Only Old, It Is Islamophobic
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- Coronavirus, Meet Corbynovirus – You Both Have More In Common Than You Think
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- The Pro-Palestinian Myth
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- United in Jew Hatred
- Dear Palestine, Shall the Truth Be Damned?
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- The Safed, Hadassah, Hebron Massacres: Why They Matter Even Now
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- BLATANT DISREGARD: Mainstream Media Ignores Atrocities Occurring in Africa
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels
- Tangled Weaved Webs – Why Are Palestinians and Their Supporters Mocking the Qur’an?
- How Liberals Have Turned Racism Into a Business Globally
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?
- The Palestinian Charters
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- Are You Being Swindled by the Biggest Confidence Trick Perpetrated by Israel’s Enemies?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- How The MSM Ideological Propaganda of Fake News Is Killing Innocent Lives
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3