Originally published: 2018-09-12 02:35:16
The BBC output is pro-Palestinian and full of anti Israeli propaganda which facilitates antisemitism.
During the last 3 days I have posted ( with links attached ) some barbaric events in Muslim countries that went unreported on BBC TV News .
Just 4 examples are listed as follows –
- September 8th – scores of Iraqis riot, wounded and many killed in Basra and Iranian embassy virtually destroyed . Economic reasons and Iranian influences given as reasons for the most serious riots this year [link]
- September 9th – scores of Yemenis killed and hundreds wounded many fatally in Hodeida as fighting raged between warring factions [link]
- September 9th – Iran fires missiles into Kurdish areas in Iraq killing at least twenty and injuring many more [link]
- September 10th – Taliban in Afghanistan kill scores and wound hundreds in attacks in Northern Afghanistan in ongoing conflict. This at a time when the United Kingdom has committed manpower and equipment to Afghanistan in support of the US [link]
Now just imagine if any one of these events had occurred in either Gaza or the West Bank.
Does anyone doubt the saturation coverage that the BBC would have devoted had Palestinians been involved?
Moreover, does anyone doubt irrespective of the circumstances that any such BBC output would have been overwhelmingly sympathetic to the Palestinians and totally negative with respect to Israel?
Incredibly what did make BBC TV’s main nightly bulletin yesterday, September 10th was the closing of the Palestinian office in Washington!!!
This very same item was given headline exposure – the number one item; the most important news on the BBC’s Online News page.
Why are the atrocities and deaths of Kurds, Iraqis, Afghans and Yemenis of no significance to the BBC?
Why are the Palestinians allowed so much sympathetic, saturation coverage even on issues of incomparable importance?
Decent people should be outraged at the BBC’s contempt for those recently slaughtered and maimed as I have identified above.
Had Israelis been the perpetrators of theses events , and I reiterate irrespective of the circumstances and had Palestinians been the victims, irrespective of the circumstances, the BBC would be orgasmic.
Shame on the BBC.
More Posts by This Writer
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?
- How The MSM Ideological Propaganda of Fake News Is Killing Innocent Lives
- How BLM, Palestinians, and Liberals Are Empowering and Protecting Slavery
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- The Pro-Palestinian Myth
- How Liberals Have Turned Racism Into a Business Globally
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- Dear Palestine, Shall the Truth Be Damned?
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- Coronavirus, Meet Corbynovirus – You Both Have More In Common Than You Think
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- Tangled Weaved Webs – Why Are Palestinians and Their Supporters Mocking the Qur’an?
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- Are You Being Swindled by the Biggest Confidence Trick Perpetrated by Israel’s Enemies?
- The Palestinian Charters
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- BLATANT DISREGARD: Mainstream Media Ignores Atrocities Occurring in Africa
- United in Jew Hatred