The BBC output is pro-Palestinian and full of anti Israeli propaganda which facilitates antisemitism.
During the last 3 days I have posted ( with links attached ) some barbaric events in Muslim countries that went unreported on BBC TV News .
Just 4 examples are listed as follows –
- September 8th – scores of Iraqis riot, wounded and many killed in Basra and Iranian embassy virtually destroyed . Economic reasons and Iranian influences given as reasons for the most serious riots this year [link]
- September 9th – scores of Yemenis killed and hundreds wounded many fatally in Hodeida as fighting raged between warring factions [link]
- September 9th – Iran fires missiles into Kurdish areas in Iraq killing at least twenty and injuring many more [link]
- September 10th – Taliban in Afghanistan kill scores and wound hundreds in attacks in Northern Afghanistan in ongoing conflict. This at a time when the United Kingdom has committed manpower and equipment to Afghanistan in support of the US [link]
Now just imagine if any one of these events had occurred in either Gaza or the West Bank.
Does anyone doubt the saturation coverage that the BBC would have devoted had Palestinians been involved?
Moreover, does anyone doubt irrespective of the circumstances that any such BBC output would have been overwhelmingly sympathetic to the Palestinians and totally negative with respect to Israel?
Incredibly what did make BBC TV’s main nightly bulletin yesterday, September 10th was the closing of the Palestinian office in Washington!!!
This very same item was given headline exposure – the number one item; the most important news on the BBC’s Online News page.
Why are the atrocities and deaths of Kurds, Iraqis, Afghans and Yemenis of no significance to the BBC?
Why are the Palestinians allowed so much sympathetic, saturation coverage even on issues of incomparable importance?
Decent people should be outraged at the BBC’s contempt for those recently slaughtered and maimed as I have identified above.
Had Israelis been the perpetrators of theses events , and I reiterate irrespective of the circumstances and had Palestinians been the victims, irrespective of the circumstances, the BBC would be orgasmic.
Shame on the BBC.
More Posts by This Writer
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- The Palestinian Charters
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- Are You Being Swindled by the Biggest Confidence Trick Perpetrated by Israel’s Enemies?
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels
- Coronavirus, Meet Corbynovirus – You Both Have More In Common Than You Think
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- Tangled Weaved Webs
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- The Pro-Palestinian Myth
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- Dear Palestine, Shall the Truth Be Damned?
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- United in Jew Hatred