Originally published: 2020-04-27 06:04:02
The end of the white supremacist apartheid Government of South Africa was – and still is – defined by those on the inappropriately termed ‘left’ of the political spectrum as being the pinnacle of their achievements.
An evil racist ideology overthrown to make way for a multiracial society that allowed those of one skin colour to enjoy the same rights as those of another.
In essence, a noble objective.
In reality, all that has happened is that racism has been substituted by reverse apartheid, tribalism, food riot shortages, and economic catastrophe.
Xenophobia towards Africans by indigenous black South Africans equates to, and probably exceeds, even the most excessive bahaviours of the former white ruling class.
Verification of this situation has evidence in abundance.
Unfortunately for current victims, the political elite was only concerned with the black verses white racism and have never been concerned about the black verses black tribalism.
The perversity is staggering…
Unsurprisingly the racism or tribalism committed on Zimbabweans and other black Africans passes without comment nor protest by those so ideologically connected to and so vociferous in exposing racism and apartheid.
Their anger is selective.
It matters not the colour or race of the victims but what is important to the illiberal left is the colour of the perpetrators.
If a white kills a black this necessitates outrage and publicity because it is racist…
BUT if a black kills a black, whether it be racist or tribal, the event is unworthy of mainstream media attention.
Since apartheid, racist murders have undertaken a 180 degree turn and it is the white farming community who are now the victims under the liberated black South Africa.
Murders and land appropriation from black to white are the current reality but go unreported and unchallenged domestically let alone globally.
Release from white apartheid has only had a negative impact on the lives of millions of black South Africans…
- poverty has increased
- reported crime rates, murder and rape cases are at an unprecedented level and
- it is probable that unreported crime is at least double that of recorded crime
- statistically, there are 58 black-on-black murders each day in South Africa which the global media ignores as long as a black person can travel on the same bus as a white person
Apartheid and Slavery By the Hands of Islam
Even more concerning however, is the inertia of
- the U.N.
- the mainstream media
- International politicians
- Religious leaders
- culture and entertainment personalities, and
which currently ignore the daily – I repeat daily – atrocities committed on indigenous black Africans by Islamists.
Apartheid and slavery, atrocity after atrocity, go unreported and ignored.
How and why does this phenomenon – these double-standards and inertia – go unchallenged?
Fortunately, there are outlets (such as DecisiveLiberty) that allow a commentator such as myself to expose that news which is consistently hidden from us.
Allow me to give just a few examples of news that should be constantly before our eyes but is hidden like needles in haystacks.
For years, the mainstream media gave saturation coverage to the Apartheid regime of South Africa – creating such political pressure that galvanised those so vehemently opposed to the Government, it eventually collapsed.
Daily negative news output facilitated the mob, the fascists of the left , the totalitarian regimes of the Arab League, Russia and China and the African dictators.
Liberal Western Democracies were morally compelled to side with fascist regimes because racial segregation was the global Satan.
The very fact that a few miles north on the same continent at the same time,
genocides were being inflicted on black Africans was unworthy of challenge
by those very same Nations demanding the end of the apartheid South African regime.
Massacres occurring in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the Central African Republic, and Rwanda made NO news headlines.
Paradoxically, neither did the Apartheid regime of Mauritania where racial segregation and slavery was and still is part of the national culture.
Where Are the Protests? Condemnations? Cries of Outrage?
Not a week has passed during the last 4 or 5 DECADES where an atrocity has been perpetrated on indigenous black Africans either by a different tribal group or by Islamists and yet such events are left unreported by mainstream media.
There is no moral outrage, nor protest, nor condemnation at any level.
Had the victims, for example, had been Palestinians and the perpetrators Zionists,
Israelis or Jews one can only imagine the saturation news coverage
and the United Nations, EU, Arab League and
Organisation of African Unity condemnation en masse.
Human decency has reached such base levels that only voices in the wilderness, and that thanks to social media, are permitted to expose atrocity after atrocity in the forlorn hope that someone of credibility and with a moral compass will take note and act accordingly.
In the last month alone (April 2020), I have noted and reported on 4 such acts of brutality in 4 different African countries.
The barbarism follows a similar agenda each time – well funded and armed Islamists commit barbaric acts on indigenous black Africans.
If their is a global media outlet that picks up on such a criminal act, the space given to it is minimal.
The crime, however, usually goes unreported.
Burkino Faso, Mozambique, Democratic Republic Congo and Mali – scores of murders on black Africans by Islamists in the last month alone.
The barbarities committed below are worthy of major news by any standards…
Our news promoters have no moral standards and clearly work to a morally indecent agenda.
Their silence is shameful.
And silence is assent.
A Voice That Needs Your Ears, Attention, and Focus
I, however, shall never be silenced.
The paradox is that those wanting to hide the atrocities will accuse me of being Islamophobic.
Their bias is paralleled only by their arrogance and I shall continue to put my head above the parapet.
Editor’s Note: In less than one day, there have already been multiple derogatory comments and comparisons about Africa on our social media accounts concerning this post. How many of you have forgotten there are only 2 Spiritual realms that are present over the entire Earth? If we are not making room for God in the lives of those who cannot help themselves, then are we not clearing the way for the other?
What Are Your Thoughts?
Feel free to leave a respectful comment below, You can view our comments policy at the bottom of the right column (for longer posts, you may need to scroll up to view our comments policy).
More Posts by Peter A. Baum
- BDS – A Racist Empty Vessel, Making A Lot Of Noise, With A Failing Policy
- Where Is This Anthropological Miracle of the so called Palestinians?
- Biased and Incompetent Reporting – Terrorism via Censorship
- Where Are The Documented Legal Rights, Title, & Sovereignty of the So Called Palestinians?
- The Quran Says of Israel, “We favored them above all the nations” – So Where Is That Favor Today?
- Is The Claim For A Palestinian State A Political Confidence Trick?
- Dear Palestine, Shall the Truth Be Damned?
- How The MSM Ideological Propaganda of Fake News Is Killing Innocent Lives
- Deflection – The Weapon of Choice for Israel’s Opposition
- Brainy But Cowardly (BBC) Misses the Boat Again — Then Again, Don’t They Always?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 3 of 3
- BLATANT DISREGARD: Mainstream Media Ignores Atrocities Occurring in Africa
- Instead of Waking Up the Left, Innocent Deaths Finds Them Choosing To Dig In Their Heels
- Revisionist History and Antisemitism
- Conviction Is Keeping BBC from Publicly Sharing An Internal Investigation
- The Palestinian Charters
- Coronavirus, Meet Corbynovirus – You Both Have More In Common Than You Think
- Evidence – Empirical or Otherwise – for Palestinians is Where Again?
- In Spite of President Higgins, the Hope of Ireland Is In Its Grassroots Campaign
- Jeremy Corbyn Takes No Action As 82-Year-Old Jewish Grandmother Heckled
- Easter / Passover Quiz on the Middle East and Israel
- Can Mother Nature Hurt Iran More Than Conflict?
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 1 of 3
- Ireland Is Not A Christian Nation While Embracing Antisemitism
- Tangled Weaved Webs – Why Are Palestinians and Their Supporters Mocking the Qur’an?
- Irish Republicanism + Labour under Corbyn + pro-Palestinianism = Rabid antiSemitism
- Why Is There No Greater Myth Than That of Being Palestinian? Part 2 of 3
- Are You Being Swindled by the Biggest Confidence Trick Perpetrated by Israel’s Enemies?
- The Pro-Palestinian Myth
- Straight from the Qur’an – Islam Must Honor Israel
- Why Would Anyone Boycott Blessings and Embrace Harm?
- Exposing The Palestinian Myth
- Ignoring the Wisdom and Character of Their Father, the BBC Leadership Is Held by Fools for Sons
- United in Jew Hatred