Originally posted 2018-09-14 03:24:19.
Muslims, by belief and practice, are the most blatant violators of human rights.
We hardly need to detail here Muslims’ systemic cruel treatment of the unbelievers, women of all persuasions, and any and all minorities across the board.
To Muslims, human rights have a different meaning, and its protective provisions are reserved strictly for Muslims — primarily for Muslim men.
Just a couple of examples should suffice for now.
Oppression of women, for one, is so systemic in Islam that to this day, women are, at best, second-class citizens under Islamic law.
Saudi Arabia, the custodian of Islamdom, denies women the right to drive, vote, or hold elective office — the most basic rights of citizens in democratic societies.
Arabs and Muslims are masters of double-acts.
They do all things in private, yet the public display of morality, decorum, and even piety is something you wear as you would your Kufiyah even under the sizzling sun.
In model, Islamic states such as Saudi Arabia and Iran, for instance, women do not dare complain about their Allah-decreed chattel status.
If they protest in the least, they are beaten by their husbands.
And if they dare to demonstrate in public for equal family rights with men, they get severe beatings by the police and are hauled to jails for additional indignities and violence.
More Posts by This Writer
- Islamization of American Schools Through Soft Jihad
- A Metaphor about Islam
- Defeating the True Enemies of Iran – the Mullahs
- To the Iranian People, the Free World Is With You – Say Yes to Liberty
- About Puppets (Reason) and Puppeteers (Emotion)
- Is Reformation In the Future of Islam?
- An Exclusive Fraternity for Men – Islam
- Why Should Anyone Confront Islam?
- Dreams Do Come True: Iranian Mullahs’ Death Wish
- Is President Trump Really A Bully?
- UPDATE: Is Reza Pahlavi the Only Hope to Overthrow the Mullahs?
- An Open Letter to U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley From a Grateful Iranian-American