Originally posted 2018-09-18 03:17:36.
There are some good-hearted, non-Muslim tolerant people who tend to overlook all the terrible things that Islam perpetrates by pointing to some of its good teachings.
These folks contend that the world should direct its effort not at combating Islam, but at those individuals and groups that commit heinous acts in the name of Islam.
There are others who disagree with this benign approach.
This latter group sees all the so-called aberrations as inherent and part and parcel of Islam.
They believe that it is Islam that actively promotes and is terribly out of sync with the best interests of the 21st century world.
They contend that Islam may have served the primitive Arab people of 14 centuries ago.
But by breaking out of its cradle and morphing into a world-dominating crusade has inflicted incalculable harm to its victims as well as those who ended up in its fold.
More Posts by This Writer
- Is Reformation In the Future of Islam?
- Islamization of American Schools Through Soft Jihad
- Defeating the True Enemies of Iran – the Mullahs
- A Metaphor about Islam
- Why Should Anyone Confront Islam?
- An Exclusive Fraternity for Men – Islam
- Is President Trump Really A Bully?
- About Puppets (Reason) and Puppeteers (Emotion)
- To the Iranian People, the Free World Is With You – Say Yes to Liberty
- Dreams Do Come True: Iranian Mullahs’ Death Wish
- UPDATE: Is Reza Pahlavi the Only Hope to Overthrow the Mullahs?
- An Open Letter to U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley From a Grateful Iranian-American